QUEENS/NYC'ERS

Originally Posted by lol

laugh.gif
yall done for

ehhh, it wasn't that bad now...

My 20 minute drive home took 3 hours yesterday. When I finally got home I arrived to no power. There were literally trees on the highway and sidewalk. Queens was locked up. Crazy how the storm came and went in 10 minutes, I can only imagine the destruction it would have done if it lasted for another 5.

My 20 minute drive home took 3 hours yesterday. When I finally got home I arrived to no power. There were literally trees on the highway and sidewalk. Queens was locked up. Crazy how the storm came and went in 10 minutes, I can only imagine the destruction it would have done if it lasted for another 5.

i was literally 10 seconds away from my house, trying to find a parking spot....and then

280kpwm.jpg

all i had to do was make a right at the corner...reversed...and turned in another block and the same result...dead end.

I feel bad for those cars
ohwell.gif

i was literally 10 seconds away from my house, trying to find a parking spot....and then

280kpwm.jpg

all i had to do was make a right at the corner...reversed...and turned in another block and the same result...dead end.

I feel bad for those cars
ohwell.gif

A tree fell on my block directly cross the street from where i was parked. I had live power lines chillin on the hood of my car. I was shook getting in and pulling out this morning but some dsny dudes helped me out.

side note didnt kno there were so many queens cats on here.
whats good ridgewood.

A tree fell on my block directly cross the street from where i was parked. I had live power lines chillin on the hood of my car. I was shook getting in and pulling out this morning but some dsny dudes helped me out.

side note didnt kno there were so many queens cats on here.
whats good ridgewood.

and the worst part is...this exact thing tore through my section in Long Island about a month and change before this most recent tornado

it was awful

and the worst part is...this exact thing tore through my section in Long Island about a month and change before this most recent tornado

it was awful

AND THE BX IS TRASH, I WENT TO HUNTS PT

How do you go to Hunts Point, of all places, then proceed to say the Bronx is trash? 
laugh.gif
 Hunts Point is quite possibly the worst area of the entire borough.

Visit Pelham Parkway and you'll see the complete opposite of what you've seen in Hunts Point.

AND THE BX IS TRASH, I WENT TO HUNTS PT

How do you go to Hunts Point, of all places, then proceed to say the Bronx is trash? 
laugh.gif
 Hunts Point is quite possibly the worst area of the entire borough.

Visit Pelham Parkway and you'll see the complete opposite of what you've seen in Hunts Point.

hey taking a visit queens and trying to link up with a feloow nter that knows the area!

Back
Top Bottom