Quentin Tarantinos Movie Thread - “THE MOVIE CRITIC” no longer his final film

Rewatching Jackie Brown and I realized it's a heist movie. Hell, it's a double heist movie since she manages to put 2 sides against eachother to 1) not face any jail time and 2) get away w Ordell's money. Definitely top 3 Tarantino film and really makes OUATIH seem like a boring, plotless film.

BIG FACTS! Jackie Brown is infinitely better than this trash film.

it’s cool Quentin is at a place where he can make a full movie about the intricate things he finds cool about film. But you gotta make it an enjoyable watch. This was like a National Geographic Planet Earth special with some acting in it.

cool spectacle, but boring and plotless. Jackie Brown is criminally underrated.

it’s cool Quentin is at a place where he can make a full movie about the intricate things he finds cool about film. But you gotta make it an enjoyable watch. This was like a National Geographic Planet Earth special with some acting in it.

Some of us love this film. In fact most people do.

Jackie Brown is one of my favorites too, along with Death Proof

I can't see myself watching OUAT again, unless it's to hunt for easter eggs

RIP
The Man From Okinawa

5800615-4200505647-giphy.gif

Damn. That sounds dope.

I can’t see him stopping if he keeps coming up with dope ideas. I know he can still write. But it ain’t the same.

Damn. That sounds dope.

I can’t see him stopping if he keeps coming up with dope ideas. I know he can still write. But it ain’t the same.

He said in a pretty recent interview he's open to directing TV still. I believe he has a season of a show written up already there's just nothing else known about it.

Back
Top Bottom