Question about 6ring pricing?

Could someone please tell me why in the world the bred 6rings are 200 dollars? I looked at pyos and flight club and they are 200. Maybe its just because i dontlike the 6 rings but why would you pay 200 bucks for them when you can buy a pair of taxi's or a pair of 23's. I dont get it.

I think some people buy them cuz its the closest they can get to wearing blk/red XI's without tearing up a pair of blk/red XI's. With CDPs now thatsless of an issue but crazy people are paying 280-300 for CDp XI's which makes no sense either. So that still leaves 6 rings as the cheapest option to get"the look". Not saying its right, just saying.....

Thats just crazy
smh.gif

its just tha hype. also many nba players are rocking them.. joe johnson, cp3, mike bibby, qrich, gerald wallce, etc. and also because they resemble 11's,idk, i would'nt pay that much.

because they hypebeast think they cool and they think if they over price them people will go crazy i saw flights on ebay for 230 lol

I got the bred 6 Rings for $110 only because my '01 retros are destroyed and I didn't want to run my CDP XI's into the ground, but $200 for thoseis a bit too much. I understand the hype would of drove the price up, but $200
sick.gif

THESE ARE THE NEW CLASSICS, NOT FOR US BUT THE YOUNGNS. ALL THE FIRST COUPLA COLOR 6 RINGS WILL BE SOUGHT AFTER HARD, AGAIN NOT BY US BUT THE HIGH SCHOOLERS.

i got the concord sixrings for $110 and i traded them for the purple pegions sbs.

Back
Top Bottom