question about CDP retros' quality in general

When reading about the CDP III's, IV's and XI's, they had been made with the poorest quality ever possible.
I would like to know how about the VI carmines or the XIII white/blacks....were they also worse than the general

releases of 2000, 2005 and the recent ones?

When reading about the CDP III's, IV's and XI's, they had been made with the poorest quality ever possible.
I would like to know how about the VI carmines or the XIII white/blacks....were they also worse than the general

releases of 2000, 2005 and the recent ones?

I have the carmines, love them, yet to get the CDP XIII's though 
frown.gif

Yeah the CDP XIIIs and Carmine VIs were two of the better ones in the CDP line. I'd also say the XIIs, VIIs, and XVIs weren't bad either. With the CDP IIIs, the major issue for me is the cracking paint on the midsole. Honestly the padding with those was pretty decent, had more padding than the 2011 IIIs releasing this year so far, and the leather quality wasn't quite as bad as some people make it out to be.

Yeah the CDP XIIIs and Carmine VIs were two of the better ones in the CDP line. I'd also say the XIIs, VIIs, and XVIs weren't bad either. With the CDP IIIs, the major issue for me is the cracking paint on the midsole. Honestly the padding with those was pretty decent, had more padding than the 2011 IIIs releasing this year so far, and the leather quality wasn't quite as bad as some people make it out to be.

carmines are good. wish i still had mine.

the only issue was the potential for the AIR under the jumpman can be ripped off if stepped on or scraped.

carmines are good. wish i still had mine.

the only issue was the potential for the AIR under the jumpman can be ripped off if stepped on or scraped.

only pairs i own from the cdp series are the III's, VI's, and XIII's...
III's crack but the shape and leather is way better than the 2011s
VI's are flawless
XIII's toe box crease but other than that they are sweet

only pairs i own from the cdp series are the III's, VI's, and XIII's...
III's crack but the shape and leather is way better than the 2011s
VI's are flawless
XIII's toe box crease but other than that they are sweet

No complaints on my CDP XIIIs and Carmines ... both are holding up fine. The IIIs on the other hand is crackin' already. Poor paint job on the midsoles as mentioned above!!!

No complaints on my CDP XIIIs and Carmines ... both are holding up fine. The IIIs on the other hand is crackin' already. Poor paint job on the midsoles as mentioned above!!!

Originally Posted by Champ1on23

CDP was the turning point of when quality went to +@$*.

No it wasn't.......Jordan Brand was putting out $$@% way before the first cdp pack in 08'. Even people's beloved 06' Grape V's had terrible quality...toebox creased up like old wrinkled newspaper.

Originally Posted by Champ1on23

CDP was the turning point of when quality went to +@$*.

No it wasn't.......Jordan Brand was putting out $$@% way before the first cdp pack in 08'. Even people's beloved 06' Grape V's had terrible quality...toebox creased up like old wrinkled newspaper.

Back
Top Bottom