Question about Jordan Trunners... HELP MY MOM !!!

:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
for running dont get jordans.... get asics..

You can get Trunners for training/running... there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. And he is right... they do go pretty cheap on Ebay.

Anyway, I've had a pair of Jordan Trunner Fly's before... they're pretty good, but they feel kinda bulky (they're almost exactly like the Trunner Shifts, if anyone knows what those are, haha.... the midsole is HUGE). So if you don't mind feeling like you're about 1-2 inches off the ground, get those.

From just looking at those 3, I'd get the Trunner LX's... never had them personally, but they look lighter/lower to the ground. Probably won't fit as well as the Fly's (since they don't have laces), but they'll do the job I thnk.

She should try a true running store and get her gait looked at. They can recommend shoes that will be the best for her feet and they will give her options on style and price. That's definately the best way to go.

get something light
Kenneth...stop looking at all of my posts and making fun of me at school
Karma Loop 20% off. use rep code CK10228
aim-Oogachakamon
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old..​

smh at dudes tryin to get wit ur mom
aim:cm42006
lookin for Nike Dunk High Dontrelle Willis size 10.5 hoffa at me

all the newbies and hypebeast should go to sole heads

Remember when the trunner model got recalled for plastic busting through and cutting peoples' heels?
Team PhD.

I highly recommend Asics or New Balance. If your mom isn't hardcore about working out, NB may be a better choice because it's good for overall working out and not just running.

WANTED>>>

SELLING>>>
Dinosaur JR / DINO Dunks 11.5. Please PM

Back
Top Bottom