Question about Marijuana usage.

bc

Simple question.

How bad is it for a person to smoke 2 or 3 blunts a week?
nerd.gif

Would that hurt somebody long term?

thats nothing to worry about bruh, now if it was per DAY it would def cause short term memory loss, nothing severe though, and it takes years

if your gonna smoke get a bowl or bong. I'm pretty sure its less harmful and its gonna cost less money in the long run.

There was a documentary (can't remember the name) about a guy where he stopped smoking for 30 days then smoked 30 days straight, before that he been smoking for 15+ years.
Before the start of everything he went to the doctors and the doctor said he was totally fine smoking all those years. Even after the 30 straight days of smoking the only thing changed
was his lung capacity by only a small percentage (3%<)

There is nothing wrong about smoking marijuana long term, short term, etc...

There was a documentary (can't remember the name) about a guy where he stopped smoking for 30 days then smoked 30 days straight, before that he been smoking for 15+ years.
Before the start of everything he went to the doctors and the doctor said he was totally fine smoking all those years. Even after the 30 straight days of smoking the only thing changed
was his lung capacity by only a small percentage (3%<)

There is nothing wrong about smoking marijuana long term, short term, etc...

Originally Posted by hellomarco

how long would it stay in your system for a test? let's say you're not a frequent user.

always depends on your body and how it metabolizes...

to be safe a month...but it can leave the body within a couple weeks...but itll stay in your hair im pretty sure so depends on how serious the drug test is

^i don't believe that one bit. as a first hand experience, the memory loss is pretty bad. i can't remember some things i used to know and i dont even smoke a lot. i also noticed a hit in lung function and just respiratory in general. while it may not be cigarette smoke, it's still smoke that you are putting inside your body which no matter how you look at it, it's still harmful.

i dont think smoking 2-3 blunts a week is a bad thing...but that's how you start and eventually you'll be smoking 2-3 blunts a day for years. not saying it will happen, but there's always a possibility.

Man, I'd quit smoking blunts just to save weed. You waste so much in a blunt... cop a cheap bowl or bong and get blasted off of it.
Originally Posted by DJMano34

There was a documentary (can't remember the name) about a guy where he stopped smoking for 30 days then smoked 30 days straight, 

"Super High Me"

I smoked too much one time and had a horrible panic attack, Has this happened to anybody else? I mean not just paranoia but straight up body disabling panic attack, *%## was the worst thing I've ever experienced. I was find the next day though so it was all good.
pimp.gif

not bad at all..matter fact, you should smoke more, and switch it up..smoke some joints, bowls, hit the bong, take a gb hit..all of these are scientifically proven to be good for you

Blunts are for newbie rollers.

Joints, glass, vap > Blunts.

and no 2-3 blunts is nothing weekly. I used to smoke a quad a week. Now im down to about an eighth.

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

^i don't believe that one bit. as a first hand experience, the memory loss is pretty bad. i can't remember some things i used to know and i dont even smoke a lot. i also noticed a hit in lung function and just respiratory in general. while it may not be cigarette smoke, it's still smoke that you are putting inside your body which no matter how you look at it, it's still harmful.

i dont think smoking 2-3 blunts a week is a bad thing...but that's how you start and eventually you'll be smoking 2-3 blunts a day for years. not saying it will happen, but there's always a possibility.
i would like to disagree....memory loss is of course a side effect but its not that bad....there are thousands of college students and working men/women who use marijuana and function totally fine and pass with flying colors....it is harmful no matter how you look at it, but isnt anything?!?!?! i dont wanna comment on how long ive been burning the thing that grows in the ground but if you havent smoked a lot you have no say here....i think its just a sign you have a bad memory

and for the dude with the panic attack...better check wut its laced with or just stop smoking....

I prefer joints to blunts. I bong it all day though. I've been cutting back drastically though. An eighth lasts me a bit over a week. I used to go through a quarter a week. I don't mind it though. I get just as high and I spend less money. Hashish is where it's at though.

Back
Top Bottom