Question about Marijuana usage.

Originally Posted by seventh letter

Vaporizer > __________
They're expensive though. 
tired.gif
i have one and dont think i would ever go back

Originally Posted by tony AYOOO

smoke some joints, bowls, hit the bong, take a gb hit..all of these are scientifically proven to be good for you

whoa, slow down... for every piece of "scientific evidence" that claims MJ has medicinal or beneficial properties, there are just as many that denounce it.

I like weed as much as the next college kid, but I think if it was all of a sudden universally accepted by scientists as good for you - it would be a huge deal and we would know about it.

i got
-semi bad memory loss
-moar anxiety
-lung function sux as well (im asthmatic too -_-)

but nowadays i take long breaks before getting back into it. just so my tolerance can go down.
as long as you take breaks i think its ok. everything seems to come back.

i used to smoke a quarter a day, now im to about a eighth a day. all in blunts and joints. and it DEFINITELY causes short term memory loss. theres no doubts about it i forget $%%+ all the time.

i've been smoking everyday for about 3-4 years now. and while i feel a little out of shape, i still do 100 pushups a day.

oh and it definitely makes you more tired and cause anxiety from time to time (its paranoid of $%%+ when your high)

but i think its mainly cuz i smoke nothing but high end indicas, cuz sativa's dont do nothing to me anymore. i get more of a headchange smoking a cigarette
laugh.gif

this man next to me been smoking for 25+ years and he still rocking shows, doin albums and movies and $%%+, so the whole weed keeps you unmotivated thing they try to throw at you, well if you were unmotivated to begin with weed def aint gonna help
laugh.gif

28093_1439646148081_1140867456_31248210_1421056_n.jpg

no, studies have shown that marijuana use for recreational is WAY less detrimental than cigarettes in the long run.
few reasons why
-illegal
-not done on the daily

but still some ppl do stupid things under the influence.

Anyone had this trippin slow motion feeling before while smoking weed?

So my homie gave me some weed(his mom had hella so he gave me some) so i smoked it with him, i took like 9 puffs, 10 mins later after i was coughing ,it was all slow motion, my feet felt week, i was hearing some %+$+, i felt like i was gonna die or some %+$+, i kept walking around the house, i couldnt stop walking, lol i walked around in the back yard spraying lysol, i was gonna stop but i couldnt stop.

3 hours later here i am ,feelling better

i love it when everything is slow motion. its the best feeling when you are high. Slow motion for a good 20/30 minutes is 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Everyone reacts to Marijuana different some get paranoid and some don't. Is it harmful? To some extent it is but what isn't nowadays.

Long term marijuana use has been proven time and time again to have no direct negative effects on the mental or physical in any way.

You can Google that and read up on the several studies.

The thing with blunts though is that the paper is made with tobacco leaf which obviously can have a negative effect on your health with prolonged use. Honestly if you're only smoking a few blunts a week you'll be straight. If you can switch to a vaporizer for smoking that would be the best health choice if that's your concern, or edibles.

I love me some edibles...cookies, chronic brownies, rice creepers, buzznana breads, those crazy lollipops.
eek.gif
pimp.gif
smile.gif

I remember the first time I had a brownie....I ate a whole bunch of em and about 50 mins later im throwin up my in-n-out.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kEnn E

i used to smoke a quarter a day, now im to about a eighth a day. all in blunts and joints. and it DEFINITELY causes short term memory loss. theres no doubts about it i forget $%%+ all the time.

i've been smoking everyday for about 3-4 years now. and while i feel a little out of shape, i still do 100 pushups a day.

oh and it definitely makes you more tired and cause anxiety from time to time (its paranoid of $%%+ when your high)

but i think its mainly cuz i smoke nothing but high end indicas, cuz sativa's dont do nothing to me anymore. i get more of a headchange smoking a cigarette
laugh.gif

this man next to me been smoking for 25+ years and he still rocking shows, doin albums and movies and $%%+, so the whole weed keeps you unmotivated thing they try to throw at you, well if you were unmotivated to begin with weed def aint gonna help
laugh.gif

28093_1439646148081_1140867456_31248210_1421056_n.jpg

pimp.gif
that's a dope pic.. good +%+$ bro.

Originally Posted by ll K R E A M 15 ll

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

^i don't believe that one bit. as a first hand experience, the memory loss is pretty bad. i can't remember some things i used to know and i dont even smoke a lot. i also noticed a hit in lung function and just respiratory in general. while it may not be cigarette smoke, it's still smoke that you are putting inside your body which no matter how you look at it, it's still harmful.

i dont think smoking 2-3 blunts a week is a bad thing...but that's how you start and eventually you'll be smoking 2-3 blunts a day for years. not saying it will happen, but there's always a possibility.
i would like to disagree....memory loss is of course a side effect but its not that bad....there are thousands of college students and working men/women who use marijuana and function totally fine and pass with flying colors....it is harmful no matter how you look at it, but isnt anything?!?!?! i dont wanna comment on how long ive been burning the thing that grows in the ground but if you havent smoked a lot you have no say here....i think its just a sign you have a bad memory

and for the dude with the panic attack...better check wut its laced with or just stop smoking....
I don't think I was the first person to experience an panic attack while smoking pot and I'm pretty sure it wasn't laced with anything...
I wasn't sure if I was going to graduate at the time and just in a pretty *@!+!! state of mind in general and I think thats what caused it. Looking back at it i think it was a good thing I had a panic attack because it was trying to tell me to stop worrying about ##!# or this will happen
laugh.gif

you should be in a good state of mind before smoking weed, but i hear what you're saying. when i smoke with people i don't know personally or a place im not familiar with i tend to bug out, i can't really do anything about it, just gotta let go. 

Originally Posted by Alan Garner

Originally Posted by ll K R E A M 15 ll

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

^i don't believe that one bit. as a first hand experience, the memory loss is pretty bad. i can't remember some things i used to know and i dont even smoke a lot. i also noticed a hit in lung function and just respiratory in general. while it may not be cigarette smoke, it's still smoke that you are putting inside your body which no matter how you look at it, it's still harmful.

i dont think smoking 2-3 blunts a week is a bad thing...but that's how you start and eventually you'll be smoking 2-3 blunts a day for years. not saying it will happen, but there's always a possibility.
i would like to disagree....memory loss is of course a side effect but its not that bad....there are thousands of college students and working men/women who use marijuana and function totally fine and pass with flying colors....it is harmful no matter how you look at it, but isnt anything?!?!?! i dont wanna comment on how long ive been burning the thing that grows in the ground but if you havent smoked a lot you have no say here....i think its just a sign you have a bad memory

and for the dude with the panic attack...better check wut its laced with or just stop smoking....
I don't think I was the first person to experience an panic attack while smoking pot and I'm pretty sure it wasn't laced with anything...
I wasn't sure if I was going to graduate at the time and just in a pretty *@!+!! state of mind in general and I think thats what caused it. Looking back at it i think it was a good thing I had a panic attack because it was trying to tell me to stop worrying about ##!# or this will happen
laugh.gif
I've had a panic attack before.. it wasn't laced or anything, I just took to many hits.

I was a noob to weed when this happened.. This dude had a bubbler and I was straight killing bowls, on accident
laugh.gif
10 mins later my heart is racing and i feel like i needa throw up.. I took a nap on my bed a woke up fine but was still high as !$++

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Jerome in the House

Blunts are for newbie rollers.

Joints, glass, vap > Blunts.

and no 2-3 blunts is nothing weekly. I used to smoke a quad a week. Now im down to about an eighth.
grin.gif
the entire process of breaking down some good, filling the sweet, rolling it, baking it to a seal, rotating it through a cipher >  *

Originally Posted by eashawty

this is kinda off subject, but how can i pass a piss test for weed?
test pure, grab the big bottle. follow instructions on the back, and you money kid

Back
Top Bottom