Question about Rocefeller Boys by Shawn Carter.

debinder8

Banned
Dear to the individuals,
Excuse me but I have a question about the song entitiled Rocefeller Boys (And The Winner Is) by Shawn Carter (Jay-z). It can be found on Mr.Carter'stenth studio album entitled American Gangster. The main discrepency between American Gangster and his other studio albums is the fact that this is a conceptalbum. Anyway, here are my two questions.
1. Do any of you know what song is played towards the end of the video before some male fires shots (buck shots) towards the direction of Mr. Carter. Thanks inadavance.
2. Towards the end of the video, it says that this story is "to be continiued". Is Mr.Carter planning on releasing another video? I am aware of thefact that he released a video for Pray (For Me) however, it is not your ordinary music video. Anyway, thanks in advance. I hope this sudden change in wheaterwon't effect your plans for the weekend.

Homie it's game time, call Lloyd Banks.

I just wanted to say
laugh.gif
. I came in here intending to hate on you for the structure of your question but when you said "fires shots (buck shots)" ichuckled.

I'll check out the video and get back to you on the first question.

As for the second question he probably intended to do a series of concept videos for the album all tied together, somewhat, but I think he's scrapped thatidea. You probably wont even see another video for this album.

the to b continued part would only make sense if the next video was "fallin" cuz thats what he was doin...literally...and figuratively...

Mr. AK Nako, I appreciate your honesty and help. I hope your quest to find the answer to my question will be smooth and efficient. Thanks in advance. May thebandwith on your computer chip allow you to clearly view the Shawn Carter video entitled Rocefeller Boys.

Mr. malumouse, I sincerely apologize for my earlier post. It wasn't in my best interest to confuse. For that, I apologize. I failed to proof read my pieceof literature. Once again, I am sorry for the confusion. For the record, I meant weather, as in climate. Take care and thanks for correcting my misdoing. Maythe words in your head match the words that you type.

Homie it's game time, call Lloyd Banks.

It can be found on Mr.Carter's tenth studio album entitled American Gangster. The main discrepency between American Gangster and his other studio albums is the fact that this is a concept album

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by illphillip

He speaks so well......
laugh.gif

man, speaking of "To Be Continued" how many rap videos in the history of rap videos have ended with "To Be Continued" yet weren't?

Originally Posted by Debinder8

Mr. AK Nako, I appreciate your honesty and help. I hope your quest to find the answer to my question will be smooth and efficient. Thanks in advance. May the bandwith on your computer chip allow you to clearly view the Shawn Carter video entitled Rocefeller Boys.

Mr. malumouse, I sincerely apologize for my earlier post. It wasn't in my best interest to confuse. For that, I apologize. I failed to proof read my piece of literature. Once again, I am sorry for the confusion. For the record, I meant weather, as in climate. Take care and thanks for correcting my misdoing. May the words in your head match the words that you type.
[Kenny Bania]That's gold, Jerry... Gold!"[Kenny Bania]

Back
Top Bottom