Question about the OG VII BORDEU's

I was looking on ebay and i seen two different styles of the tougue..did they always change the color on the tougue? here are the pics...
b569_1.JPG

and here is the other one.
dc90_1.JPG

so my Question to the OG heads that own a pair how many color changes were on theses? and were they on all the VII's as well?

it's just a random print. where ever the design falls on that particular piece that gets cut.

Originally Posted by s dubl

it's just a random print. where ever the design falls on that particular piece that gets cut.
Thats what it is! Geez I never knew this, but I knew there was something about them that made each pair unique. I never put two pictures side by sideto compare. Love Bordeaux's, but never had a pair myself... my first Jordan's were Playoff VIII's.

You can't expect JB to stay consistent with the same pattern/design on every sneaker.

Just like elephant print from the AJ III, the tongue design on the VII's will vary.

Some III's might have thin elephant print, and some might have bold prints.

review_jordaniii_firered_34.jpg

air-jordan-3-fire-red-cement-3.jpg

^ That list pic isn't exactly a fair comparison shot. Those are two different kinds of elephant print.

Semi-related question:

Which version of the Bordeauxs is generally considered more common:

4 Lace holes around the ankle section?
or
6 Lace holes?

Originally Posted by swingshot

Semi-related question:

or
6 Lace holes?

Wow - I never noticed....

Here's yet another version. these have less yellow. I never noticed that they were different until these comparisons.

a6116b3c21cb04b82a9520091718210af8a033b2.pjpg

Random Print !

AJ III retro 2008 is a completely different patern than the previews models !
even the retro 94 and the OG 88 are completely different.

Even if NIKE or JB wanted to use the same materiel and same patern, its not sure that they could do it as the fabrics also evolve.

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

^ That list pic isn't exactly a fair comparison shot. Those are two different kinds of elephant print.

The Fire Red III's aren't involved in my argument
I'm only comparing the thickness of the print between the White Cement III's.

Originally Posted by swingshot

Semi-related question:

or
6 Lace holes?
It goes by size. Up to size 12 has 4 holes and bigger have 6. This is true for my Hares - which also has the random tongue print.

i was about to say the bottom ones are fake because the holes in the tounge look kinda small for OG's or vice versa but i guess the random print does makesense.........but the hole size does look different......maybe im jus looking too hard???..............but yea random print all the way

Back
Top Bottom