Question about the straps on the 8's

wussup people.. i have always wondered how people who wear their 8s keep the straps pointing up... my pairs straps flattend out, which looks ugly IMO.. anytips on how to make it stand up?..

I personally think they look better hanging in position loose unstrapped, the tongue is still visible and it looks natural. But it's pretty easy to getthem to do that, both my Aquas and Playoffs have done that over time. They're easy to bend, just pull them each backwards toward the velcro on theirrespective sides, hold them for like 10-20 seconds, and they should start to pop up.

thanks for the reply's.. str1nger, im gonna try your method..sounds like thats the way to do it

put the straps backward and and strap them in in with the velcro after a lil while the will become more stiff and stay up

yea they never stay up when I try to stick them up but lately I just been strapping them

Omg
sick.gif

I'll never understand why cats on here will give someone a hard time for posting a question like this. As if there aren't dozens of worse threads withthe same redundant questions, topics, etc. everyday. The man has a question about how to make his shoes look a certain way and all some of ya'll can do ismake emoticon faces and say "omg" like girls? Really? Why go the distance to "diss" the man if you don't care?

Honestly, the 8's are one of the more awkward models for casual wear. Maybe this dude has just recently UnDS'd his pairs, or just got sick of themlooking the same way for so long. Does it matter? This is Niketalk, it shouldn't be a faux pas to come on here and ask a reasonable question about yourshoes, especially if it's not related to care/maintenance.

Anyway, good luck, glad I could help.

Originally Posted by STR1NGER

I'll never understand why cats on here will give someone a hard time for posting a question like this. As if there aren't dozens of worse threads with the same redundant questions, topics, etc. everyday. The man has a question about how to make his shoes look a certain way and all some of ya'll can do is make emoticon faces and say "omg" like girls? Really? Why go the distance to "diss" the man if you don't care?

Honestly, the 8's are one of the more awkward models for casual wear. Maybe this dude has just recently UnDS'd his pairs, or just got sick of them looking the same way for so long. Does it matter? This is Niketalk, it shouldn't be a faux pas to come on here and ask a reasonable question about your shoes, especially if it's not related to care/maintenance.

right with u bro

Originally Posted by jerseycityboy201

I'll never understand why cats on here will give someone a hard time for posting a question like this. As if there aren't dozens of worse threads with the same redundant questions, topics, etc. everyday. The man has a question about how to make his shoes look a certain way and all some of ya'll can do is make emoticon faces and say "omg" like girls? Really? Why go the distance to "diss" the man if you don't care?

Honestly, the 8's are one of the more awkward models for casual wear. Maybe this dude has just recently UnDS'd his pairs, or just got sick of them looking the same way for so long. Does it matter? This is Niketalk, it shouldn't be a faux pas to come on here and ask a reasonable question about your shoes, especially if it's not related to care/maintenance.

right with u bro

NT goes 0 for 2.

two more members that have failed to read the rules
tired.gif
tired.gif

in that case, make it 0 of 3... cuz i agree with str1nger. he's just asking a question, either help him out and answer or just ignore it

hey, quick question: do you guys wear 8s strapped or un-strapped? which looks better in your opinion? thanks

i wear all my shoes with the laces all the way up. not loose but tight. i tie them. keep my straps straped on and just make them look like they do when theyfresh out the box. i never liked wearing my shoes loose.

Originally Posted by jerseycityboy201

right with u bro

Im gonna make a thread of the many ways you can lace the IVs, then after that im gonna make one asking which IPS pod i should put in my XXIs for casual wear.

Back
Top Bottom