Question about the Yeezy 700 boost.

For some odd reason, they are starting to grow on me. For the longest time, I thought they were the most ugliest shoes ever lol.I’m actually thinking about getting pair down the line. I like the “mauve” and “Vanta” color-ways the most. However, i’m Shocked that they retail for $300. Aside from the name, why are they $300 MSRP? Are they very comfortable and since it’s boost, do they bottom out like the regular ultra boost? I’m just thinking it through before I dropped that much on some shoes. Any opinions is appreciated

For some odd reason, they are starting to grow on me. For the longest time, I thought they were the most ugliest shoes ever lol.I’m actually thinking about getting pair down the line. I like the “mauve” and “Vanta” color-ways the most. However, i’m Shocked that they retail for $300. Aside from the name, why are they $300 MSRP? Are they very comfortable and since it’s boost, do they bottom out like the regular ultra boost? I’m just thinking it through before I dropped that much on some shoes. Any opinions is appreciated

I thought the same thing. I used to make fun of the 700 and call them dad shoes from Payless, lol. But now I own two pair and love them! I have the Inertia’s and Vanta’s and hope to cop the OG Wave Runners on the next restock later this year. They’re super comfy and great for work.

Back
Top Bottom