Question about VLC App for iPhone.

Just got a iPhone and I have Netflix app and I have the VLC app in which i put movies on it.  On the way to work, the train of course does not have wi-fi connection and I found out that the Netflix will use up space on the data plan, because it is streaming movies.  Does anyone know if the VLC player will use up space on the data plan or will it be fine because it is movies put on the iPhone?  Thanks to anyone who can answer.

Just got a iPhone and I have Netflix app and I have the VLC app in which i put movies on it.  On the way to work, the train of course does not have wi-fi connection and I found out that the Netflix will use up space on the data plan, because it is streaming movies.  Does anyone know if the VLC player will use up space on the data plan or will it be fine because it is movies put on the iPhone?  Thanks to anyone who can answer.

You import media into the VLC App. So you wouldn't be using your data plan when viewing on VLC.

You import media into the VLC App. So you wouldn't be using your data plan when viewing on VLC.

Back
Top Bottom