Question bout ear piercings???

I am planning on getting both my ears pierced within the next month or two but heard about chances of getting keloids during the process. Has anyone ever hadthis happen to them/can this be prevented?

Verbrennungsnarbe_keloid1.jpg

2006michellerobertsonear.jpg

frown.gif

sick.gif

I wouldn't take that chance. But obviously, if you have a professional doing it, I doubt this will happen. This happened to one of my friends, pierced hisears him self and ended up with what the second picture looks like on both ears.

Originally Posted by bxbadboy90

I am planning on getting both my ears pierced within the next month or two but heard about chances of getting keloids during the process. Has anyone ever had this happen to them/can this be prevented?
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]damn that sucks, my ears are pierced and i've never had akieoid... i wash regularly and clean behind my ears...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]DON'T GOOGLE IMAGE KELOID[/color]

Never had a problem here...my ear been pierced for like 5 years now
That's because i don't wear fake jewelry and keep it clean!

Get it on the right ear..
pimp.gif

Owwwwwww

na im jk. but i Knew this kid that grew a nipple behind his ear a year after he got it pierced..I use to love staring at that !$%*
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FlyNY

Get it on the right ear..
pimp.gif

Owwwwwww

na im jk. but i Knew this kid that grew a nipple behind his ear a year after he got it pierced..I use to love staring at that !$%*
laugh.gif
It doesn't go away?

Just clean your ears.....you shouldn't worry about it. I've had both of my ears pierced since I was 11 and I kept my ears clean and I don't haveany.

Happened to me on my left ear.. But then again I was in middle school and did it myself

Just make sure they clean ya ear bruh .. Being scared of a ear piercing ? .. kill all that noise

Yeah...Just keep it clean during the healing process...If keloids do form behind the ear, they can be surgically removed....at what cost?...I dont know...

why would you post those pictures for? anyways.. just get it pierced from a professional and clean it, duh.

I don't think it would turn out like that.....that guy in the pic have keliod....if you don't maintain your piercing then it will get infected.Theyhave cleaning solutions in the pharmacy.....good luck

A few years ago I was bitten by a dog and I got a small keloid on the wound.. Does this increase the chances of me getting one from an ear piercing?

ive gotten both my ears pierce like 3 times already and my cousin did it for me the first time, thank god nothing happened tho.

Originally Posted by bxbadboy90

A few years ago I was bitten by a dog and I got a small keloid on the wound.. Does this increase the chances of me getting one from an ear piercing?

it means that you're more likely. people of color are more likely to get keloids anyway.

Back
Top Bottom