Question for my NY niketalkers who drive

I got a speeding ticket today for going 53 in a 35. My question is how many points does this give me and is there anything i can do to not get the points.Iheard i can take some kind of class at the dmv and they get taken off. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

same thing happend 2 me in the begining of march, +$%*!*# cops, i was going 81 in a 30 (it was under a tunnell)

*$*! cops, i remember reading another thread some people were saying that you can plead guilty and ask for traffic scool or something like that,

im going 2 pay my fine next thursday, and hope i dont get no points on

4 points...your insurance will go up...you can take the the traffic school and get those points waived and your insurance wont go up as much...however you canonly use that once for a couple years

Originally Posted by Fresh iz back

same thing happend 2 me in the begining of march, +$%*!*# cops, i was going 81 in a 30 (it was under a tunnell)

*$*! cops, i remember reading another thread some people were saying that you can plead guilty and ask for traffic scool or something like that,

Intelligent.

Originally Posted by ucubed

4 points...your insurance will go up...you can take the the traffic school and get those points waived and your insurance wont go up as much...however you can only use that once for a couple years
if the points are waved why would my insurance go up?

why are you mad at the cops?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

i was going 81 in a 30 (it was under a tunnell)
eek.gif
They shoulda beat you

wow.. that dosent qualify as reckless driving? you should not be operating a vehicle. glad i live in va.
smh.gif

I work for Allstate as an agent and my customers get the courses all the time to reduce the points or just get a discount of their insurance. If you want I canget you the class for CHEAP ($60, most places charge at least $80)and you don't even have to go, I can just get the certificate lol. Also if you'd likeI can give you guys free quotes. Let me know if you're interested, i'd be more than glad to help.

That's your fault.
laugh.gif

If it's your first offense try to get the officer to let you plea down to something that doesn't give you points on your license. If he doesn'tagree try to get it down to only 2 points and then take the class.

I got 6 points for going 67in a 40 on the Triboro ...smh
Plus i had to pay a $250 fine and a additional $100 for the next 3 yrs, these new laws are bullissh .
I got duct taped and raped on that ticket .

Originally Posted by romeo0o

I work for Allstate as an agent and my customers get the courses all the time to reduce the points or just get a discount of their insurance. If you want I can get you the class for CHEAP ($60, most places charge at least $80)and you don't even have to go, I can just get the certificate lol. Also if you'd like I can give you guys free quotes. Let me know if you're interested, i'd be more than glad to help.
im very interested lol..email me at [email protected] i sent u a pm so check ur inbox

Originally Posted by ShaolinKaws

4 points...your insurance will go up...you can take the the traffic school and get those points waived and your insurance wont go up as much...however you can only use that once for a couple years

laugh.gif
Just because your points were waived doesn't mean that youweren't speeding.

Yeah %@*% the cops cause they should of just let you drive by going 51 mph over the limit
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by nealraj006

Originally Posted by ShaolinKaws

laugh.gif
Just because your points were waived doesn't mean that you weren't speeding.
i understand that but doesent your insurance go up because of the points? so if they're gone, why would the insurance go up

Back
Top Bottom