question for owners of Jordan 6 olympic 2000s

Do you guys ever wear them??? I am finally getting a pair after trading my Concords and adding hella cash. How do people react when they see them? I wore my infrared 6s yesterday at the mall, and showed them to my boy at Shiekh, all the workers came around asking about them and everyone shopping in there like what the hells going on. Course that wack *!+ Varsity Red 6 was sitting on the shelf. Olympic 2000s need to retro.

indifferent.gif

NO. Oly 6 should not be retroed. EVER. you must be new to the game because your thinking like a new collector. you want this and this released..but for OG collectors it's killing the hunt for them. killing the value of the OG/Retro. don't get me wrong, I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE RE-RETRO OLY 6s IN MY CLOSET, BUT WITH THE QUALITY NOW-A-DAYS, I'D RATHER HUNT DOWN 2000 OLY 6 AND SEAGLOW THE SH-T OUT OF THEM...REAL TALK.

Originally Posted by Daver

NO. Oly 6 should not be retroed. EVER. you must be new to the game because your thinking like a new collector. you want this and this released..but for OG collectors it's killing the hunt for them. killing the value of the OG/Retro. don't get me wrong, I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE RE-RETRO OLY 6s IN MY CLOSET, BUT WITH THE QUALITY NOW-A-DAYS, I'D RATHER HUNT DOWN 2000 OLY 6 AND SEAGLOW THE SH-T OUT OF THEM...REAL TALK.

sometimes you can tell by how many post he has that he's a newby. Im all for the hunt on find og's or og retro's. Its like digging for old records. Quality on the retro 6's aren't too bad tho compaired to other retro's in my opinion. So I wouldn't mind them getting retro'd but nothing like the quality of older jordans

I usually agree with the older heads on not retroing rare gems like the 2K Oly 6 but they're so rare, and SO EXPENSIVE that I wouldnt mind them retroing the only thing of it is the 2010 quality would make me very
frown.gif

I'm all for the hunt but a pair of shoes shouldn't be the same amount as a monthly rent payment IMHO. I got kids and bills and other real-life things to attend to but if I bought them I would sure as hell have to wear them

Back
Top Bottom