Question for the Female NTers, vol. Bra Cell Phone Case

I noticed that a lot of females with big breasts like to put their cell phones in between them ta-tas, inside of their bras.

I had the idea of making a sports bra that had a special pouch with headphone holes for them to run along the strap.

It would also be like a dri-fit bra, cause i know how your ******* be sweatin'.

The implication of this would be so that y'all could go running and do stuff, listen to music, and at the same time, have somewhere to put your phone.

If I invented one of these, would you buy it?

Also, tips, ideas, PICS, and suggestions are welcome.

Originally Posted by StuntHard

I noticed that a lot of females with big breasts like to put their cell phones in between them ta-tas, inside of their bras.

I had the idea of making a sports bra that had a special pouch with headphone holes for them to run along the strap.

It would also be like a dri-fit bra, cause i know how your ******* be sweatin'.

The implication of this would be so that y'all could go running and do stuff, listen to music, and at the same time, have somewhere to put your phone.

If I invented one of these, would you buy it?

Also, tips, ideas, PICS, and suggestions are welcome.

i see what you did there.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I wouldn't buy it. But that's because there's so many other things out there now for that. And I personally do not want anything on/in my bra whileworking out.

the tit-cradle only works if said woman has big breasts.

these would work for the raisin smugglers, as well as the bee stings.

Its far more than a phone or ipod that you need to put inbetween them. We gotta put the phone, the ipod, some lip gloss/chapstick, some money incase we getthirsty/hungry/lost. We need to be prepared. Basically we need a whole fanny pack sized pouch tucked away inside a sports bra.

Make that happen, por favor.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

Its far more than a phone or ipod that you need to put inbetween them. We gotta put the phone, the ipod, some lip gloss/chapstick, some money incase we get thirsty/hungry/lost. We need to be prepared. Basically we need a whole fanny pack sized pouch tucked away inside a sports bra.

smile.gif

would that be too bulky? i dont think women would want anything that would show through a shirt...

Originally Posted by StuntHard

Its far more than a phone or ipod that you need to put inbetween them. We gotta put the phone, the ipod, some lip gloss/chapstick, some money incase we get thirsty/hungry/lost. We need to be prepared. Basically we need a whole fanny pack sized pouch tucked away inside a sports bra.

smile.gif

would that be too bulky? i dont think women would want anything that would show through a shirt...

Well thats all the stuff we usually carry with us in there. Soooo, you need to make a sports bar that accommodates all that

Originally Posted by silverswoosh

Lip gloss? To go running?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif

this medication dries my lips out really bad...so yeah
ohwell.gif
and ourlicense so the cops can identify the body in case something happens...

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

this medication dries my lips out really bad...so yeah
ohwell.gif
and our license so the cops can identify the body in case something happens...
Exactly
happy.gif

smile.gif
that all can't fit comfortably in a bra

Back
Top Bottom