Question on OG's being WEARABLE

Forgive me if this is in the wrong forum

Would a completely DS never even tried on pair of OG XIII LOW Blk/Navy be wearable? I dont want to drop and then they fall apart when I rock em, thanks inadvance

^ it really depends how it was stored. But i have worn DS OG IV's and the only thing that happened was the paint cracked a lil
ohwell.gif

those are fine the midsole on those shoes dont craack. usually u have to worry about aj 3s 4s 6s 7s 8s

sorry for bumping up an old thread but i didnt want to make a new one and have people complaining telling me to use the search bar. well i did use the searchbar and this was the perfect thread for this question.

well im planning on buying a pair of Deadstock OG XII's (12) Black/Red you know the Breds. oh you know you love that word j/k. anyways

would it be safe to wear these shoes since they are from 1997? will they brak apart on me because i dont want to spend $200 + dollars on a pair of shoes i cantwear. please let me know. thank you

LET THIS THREAD DIE DO NOT ANSWER TO IT.

i ask this question then i go to the first page and someone made a topic about the same shoe and question i had.

Originally Posted by mcuba817

^ it really depends how it was stored. But i have worn DS OG IV's and the only thing that happened was the paint cracked a lil
ohwell.gif

I agree...If they were stored in a cool temp and not too much light.....they should be okay.....

Back
Top Bottom