Question on possbly getting a 2019 Impala Premier...

Ok, so my lease is pretty much up on my 2015 Camry. So, as i'm still car shopping, One of the dealers I called told me that they are getting a black on black 2019 Chevrolet Impala premier 2LZ in a few weeks. Now here is the thing, will I be able to get any incentives on a 2019 and if I was to get a Loan through my credit union for less then MSRP on the 19 Impala? Do you guys think the chances of the dealer taking the deal for less then MSRP is higher from my credit union is higher, or the dealer is going to try to play games? For example, if the 19 Impala Premier retail price is 40,500(Still plan on paying less then that) and I get approved from my credit union for $34k, do you think the dealer is just going to accept the offer and take a small loss? I know someone here knows. Thanks in advance.

Dealer is going to try and play games. If you come in there with your own finance then they will
Try and match. However, the dealer will then try to get you to buy the extended warranty, paint protection, service contract/etc.... to get you to pay what they want

9k is alot for a dealer to absorb for only a 35k sale. So i would imagine theres no chance of them accepting that deal as is unless they desperately need a sale. Also the Fourth is coming up and most dealers have special incentives for holidays. Possible that may help to absorb the different.

Also, they'll 100 percent try to get you to finance through them. I would entertain it (over the phone) if they can get a better interest.

Also, make sure the warranty lasts the duration of your loan. Get an extended one if you have to.

Good luck man, i hate car buying. Dealerships play too much.

9k is alot for a dealer to absorb for only a 35k sale. So i would imagine theres no chance of them accepting that deal as is unless they desperately need a sale. Also the Fourth is coming up and most dealers have special incentives for holidays. Possible that may help to absorb the different.

Also, they'll 100 percent try to get you to finance through them. I would entertain it (over the phone) if they can get a better interest.

Also, make sure the warranty lasts the duration of your loan. Get an extended one if you have to.

Good luck man, i hate car buying. Dealerships play too much.
Yeah, car shopping can be very stressful when dealers try not to work with you. Case and point, a few weeks ago, was at the Toyota Dealership looking to get a 2019 Avalon Limited. I told the salesman what I want for my payments and ON THE PHONE he said, he would see what he can do. The day I arrived, he told me something totally different. They ran my credit which is a 756 and they wanted me to pay 736 a month for 72 months. Of course, I declined and they try to get me to buy a 2018 Camry XSE(Not a bad car and it rides nice), but I just didn't think I would enjoy the car as much. So, I declined as well. After it was said and done, I just walked away. One thing for sure, they kept calling me to tell me that they can give me the deal on the 2019 Avalon Limited, but I was so turned off from that stressful experience. Now the Impala is more realistic now

Back
Top Bottom