Question to anyone who is/has been in a fraternity,

bc

Do you still find time to do things you like while you areactive?...Such as working out,videogames etc...Or are you just busy allthe time?

Basically I enjoy going out to parties and other things among that butevery other weekend I like just having some alone time and playvideogames, shoot pool, go swimming etc..

So will I be busy 24/7 in a frat or will I still be able to have some free time?

Do you still find time to do things you like while you areactive?...Such as working out,videogames etc...Or are you just busy allthe time?

Basically I enjoy going out to parties and other things among that butevery other weekend I like just having some alone time and playvideogames, shoot pool, go swimming etc..

So will I be busy 24/7 in a frat or will I still be able to have some free time?

I'm in a fraternity and you will have just as much free time to do whatever you want as a non-Greek student does.

half of my group of friends pledged zbt last semester. during the pledging process i didn't chill with them as much as i used to since they were busy all the time with stuff they had to do like interviews, cleaning up the house, etc. but after they were intitiated we started hanging out again. we smoke, chill, play video games, basketball, !$+# that most other people do. whenever i go over to the house all their brothers are doing the same stuff too..which is why i think it's ******ed to be paying $1,500 a semester to be in a frat.

half of my group of friends pledged zbt last semester. during the pledging process i didn't chill with them as much as i used to since they were busy all the time with stuff they had to do like interviews, cleaning up the house, etc. but after they were intitiated we started hanging out again. we smoke, chill, play video games, basketball, !$+# that most other people do. whenever i go over to the house all their brothers are doing the same stuff too..which is why i think it's ******ed to be paying $1,500 a semester to be in a frat.

I'm in a fraternity and you will have just as much free time to do whatever you want as a non-Greek student does.

Depends what sort of frat you join.

I'm in Alpha Phi Alpha, so we STAYED busy doing stuff on the behalf of the fraternity in the form of national programs and community outreach.

I hate to draw the distinction but MOST times you'll see predominately black frats/sororities that do more work on a regular basis than their predominately white counterparts which seem to be fronts for completely social organizations.

Free time is something you dedicate though. No one can allot your time for you.

Depends what sort of frat you join.

I'm in Alpha Phi Alpha, so we STAYED busy doing stuff on the behalf of the fraternity in the form of national programs and community outreach.

I hate to draw the distinction but MOST times you'll see predominately black frats/sororities that do more work on a regular basis than their predominately white counterparts which seem to be fronts for completely social organizations.

Free time is something you dedicate though. No one can allot your time for you.

i didn't know there was a fee each semester to be in a frat.
whenever i hang out at a party with a bunch of greeks, it's annoying because it's all they talk about.

i didn't know there was a fee each semester to be in a frat.
whenever i hang out at a party with a bunch of greeks, it's annoying because it's all they talk about.

yea u have free time. not sure on what type of org ur tryna join but its not like ur locked down to them. there are things you may have to do (educational forums/rallies/programs/meetings) but youre gonna have your "Me" time as well as time to chill with others who aint greek. just always  know there is hella work that has to be done, dont forget that.

and to Shogun, most IFC orgs charge per semester and NPHC orgs do it by the year

yea u have free time. not sure on what type of org ur tryna join but its not like ur locked down to them. there are things you may have to do (educational forums/rallies/programs/meetings) but youre gonna have your "Me" time as well as time to chill with others who aint greek. just always  know there is hella work that has to be done, dont forget that.

and to Shogun, most IFC orgs charge per semester and NPHC orgs do it by the year

Im still trying to figure whats the benefits of joining one. Ill rather be cool with everybody then choose a group %#%%$ more of a liabiity then you have to pay for that %@*+??????? Fa what?

Im still trying to figure whats the benefits of joining one. Ill rather be cool with everybody then choose a group %#%%$ more of a liabiity then you have to pay for that %@*+??????? Fa what?

Only reason I'll ever pledge is to get the jacket. And even that doesn't even make it worth it.

Only reason I'll ever pledge is to get the jacket. And even that doesn't even make it worth it.

NT really needs a search feature so people can search for threads that are identical to this -_-

anyway yes you'll still have time for your own life. except when you're pledging then forget it

NT really needs a search feature so people can search for threads that are identical to this -_-

anyway yes you'll still have time for your own life. except when you're pledging then forget it

Back
Top Bottom