QUESTION? Will the 16s be retroed in 2009?

i mean in 07-08 we got 15s

and before the 14s and before that 13s so once all this cdp stuff is over will they get back on track with the retros 16s 09 17s 2010 etc?

maybe? jb hasn't memtioned too much about what they are planning to do after 08. give it a minute you'll find out soon enough.

The state of retros after this year is up in the air, the only that has been said is that the Space Jams will retro, and we may have this Slam Dunk Pack, otherthen that, mum has been the word.

i thought that space jam thing was for the 6ix rings. they said the same thing in 07 and now they pushed them back a year. jb is such a tease.

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

o ok i was just thinkin they were next up cause if so ill just skip this pack

You skip this 16, given how JB has worked in the past, the earliest you'll see it again will be 4 years from now.

when was it confirmed that spacejams would retro?^^^
anyways, gentry has said already theyre doing more DMP type stuff like releasing the shoe he got his 20,000th point with...defininf moments in mikescareer...etc

Originally Posted by fran215kill

i thought that space jam thing was for the 6ix rings. they said the same thing in 07 and now they pushed them back a year. jb is such a tease.

When the originial picture of the 6ix ring came out, there was a bulletin at the top of the picture saying that the Space Jams would be retroed in 09, nowwhether it's true or speculation, who knows, but no one has flat out denied it either.

Originally Posted by short MI

anyways, gentry has said already theyre doing more DMP type stuff like releasing the shoe he got his 20,000th point with...defininf moments in mikes career...etc
by they i didn't JB alot of people said it on here... sorry for the misunderstanding.

Originally Posted by short MI

anyways, gentry has said already theyre doing more DMP type stuff like releasing the shoe he got his 20,000th point with...defininf moments in mikes career...etc

It never was confirmed. One of the 6 rings had the space jam concept but not the actual space jams releasing.

Originally Posted by kidLeBron23

whats up wit all these packs the econmoy can't afford no 310/ 200 dollar packages
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yeah Humphrey did mention something a little while ago about celebrating MJ's achievements with some more special packs like the DMP. If we do get SpaceJam XI's I wouldn't be surprised if they butcher them and put them in some ultra limited pack as well. JB intentionally creates madness.

i mean i kinda want too go back to one number and some retro colors all these packs are nice but its just too hard too obtain them

Originally Posted by SneakerAFI

You skip this 16, given how JB has worked in the past, the earliest you'll see it again will be 4 years from now.

I was thinking the same thing, but I'm sure it would be a lot longer than 4 years...........even still when they would come out again, they would have newadditions / transformations / deformations, etc......

My advice is to get the retro the 1st time around if you like this colorway.

i mean i kinda want too go back to one number and some retro colors all these packs are nice but its just too hard too obtain them
agreed. I just want single releases. packages are good but not this many. I cant wait to see what JB does in 2009.

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

I was thinking the same thing, but I'm sure it would be a lot longer than 4 years...........even still when they would come out again, they would have new additions / transformations / deformations, etc......

yea i like the color way imma try to get the pack im not really into the 7s lol cause i have 2 pairs olys and cardinals but ill take um but i dont have any16s so imma try to get um

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

I was thinking the same thing, but I'm sure it would be a lot longer than 4 years...........even still when they would come out again, they would have new additions / transformations / deformations, etc......

yea i like the color way imma try to get the pack im not really into the 7s lol cause i have 2 pairs olys and cardinals but ill take um but i dont have any 16s so imma try to get um

There hasn't been a pack yet where everyone wanted both pairs, and probably won't be other then the 11/12 pack

Back
Top Bottom