Questioning what your friends/family would say about a chick u bring home....

lubu1

Banned
Example, saw this chick today while eating out, cute face, little belly, nice chest, decent butt. However, my bro starts straight braking down how ugly she is and how she look like a yellow kool aid man and laughs at the fact she ate her food alone then drove off. I wanted to talk to her, but after my bro just went off(he didnt say any of this to her, but was telling me all of this, doubt she heard anything) I was scared to approach her.

Trying to get over my insecurities as I used to be attracted to just one type of girl, now I'm finding other chicks who may not be 10s, attractive.

Like I;m finding myself to like chicks like these now

http://culo.7dias7noches....-latest-photos/?pid=2362

Grow some stones and talk to who you wanna talk to fam. That could've been the girl you've been waiting for. But you'll never know because you let someone else's opinion determine your course of action
30t6p3b.gif

tired.gif

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

Grow some stones and talk to who you wanna talk to fam. That could've been the girl you've been waiting for. But you'll never know because you let someone else's opinion determine your course of action
30t6p3b.gif

tired.gif
Yeah bro, it was just so odd. Its like it only happens around my family. I mean my bro's girl looks like a straight dime, but I'm not attracted to the same types of chicks like him. I like my women thicker.

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

30t6p3b.gif

tired.gif

Son...

Take that link down before u get clowned on. That thing is not attractive at all.

Originally Posted by 214

Son...

Take that link down before u get clowned on. That thing is not attractive at all.

matter of opinion bro.

You're right sir, all a matter of preference. If thats the kind of back u wanna blow out, then by all means go ham.

Nah but seriously, it shouldnt matter what anyone says. Shes goin home with you, not them.

i think with my penis and that allows me to make sound rational decisions. one of these sound decisions is having the capability to disregard my friends opinions on women when they have no clue what their talkin about.

My family's perception of whom I choose to be with holds little to no weight with me. Frankly I don't care what they think in that regard.

Bruh I was gonna tell a story about how me and my friends do this all the time to hot girls.. but that link invalidates everything sorry

See a lot of us find that chick hot, but would be ashamed to take her out in public or bring her in front of people. Why do I have to feel gulity for liking somebody outside of the norm?

Originally Posted by cap1229

Everyone needs love.

Word. Even us "smooth teddy bear" brothas. Yes i'm still mad and no... I will NOT "deal with it".

Your brother has issues. You need to man up and stop being so insecure, gain some confidence (and if not smash these !#%$%% in secret like in the dead of night) but you're bugging with that link/pic
sick.gif
Who did she have to eat to become culo of the week? Over here reminding me of that beluga whale song.

But hey smash who and what you want.

Originally Posted by theDEEK

You lost me once I clicked that link OP.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
for real. he talking about girls with cute faces and a little waist and than posts a troll
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Like who you like but you buggin with that pic. She's not even like a cute face big girl. To answer your question my best friend is convinced I like ugly guys so her opinion has never mattered.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom