Quick Question About breaking T-Mobile contract

i just got a message from tmobile saying they just included a Texas REcovery Fee in my monthly bill.

Does that mean i can cancel my contract without paying the early termination fee?

i just got a message from tmobile saying they just included a Texas REcovery Fee in my monthly bill.

Does that mean i can cancel my contract without paying the early termination fee?

After doing some checking this a Texas mandated franchise tax. And according to your tmobile contract this does not allow you to break your contract without paying ETF's

no.

is calling them the only method to finding out your contract status?

I'm fed up with this booty phone selection.

After doing some checking this a Texas mandated franchise tax. And according to your tmobile contract this does not allow you to break your contract without paying ETF's

no.

is calling them the only method to finding out your contract status?

I'm fed up with this booty phone selection.

Originally Posted by MisterMidnite

damn.... OH WELLS...

ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by MisterMidnite

damn.... OH WELLS...

ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

Just called Tmobile inspired by this thread

apparently I've been off contract and "month to month" since dec 09, if that's possible.

*goes shopping for different plans and carriers.

apparently I've been off contract and "month to month" since dec 09, if that's possible.

Originally Posted by miamib30514

did they sa you can cancel, though?

like... even if you were on contract?

Originally Posted by ricky409

No, they said the words "month to month" and immediately began asking me if I wish to leave because they value my
business. I just said no i was just wondering and hung up.
Looking around there doesn't seem to be anyone beating my current unlimited talk/text/data plan of $85
frown.gif

No, they said the words "month to month" and immediately began asking me if I wish to leave because they value my
Looking around there doesn't seem to be anyone beating my current unlimited talk/text/data plan of $85
frown.gif

frown.gif

w/ taxes? you might wanna keep that till the wheels fall off, fams....

and you can cop damn near any international phone, stick your sim in it, and go...

never wondered why people always say "tmobile phone's suck"....

if you dont like them... cop internationally, move your sim, and keep a lock on the privates cuz all the breezys gonna wanna play w/ it...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

frown.gif

w/ taxes? you might wanna keep that till the wheels fall off, fams....

and you can cop damn near any international phone, stick your sim in it, and go...

never wondered why people always say "tmobile phone's suck"....

if you dont like them... cop internationally, move your sim, and keep a lock on the privates cuz all the breezys gonna wanna play w/ it...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

^^^^^Yea, month-to-month is the bees knees. All the perks of post-paid w/o any bindings.

^^^^^Yea, month-to-month is the bees knees. All the perks of post-paid w/o any bindings.

Back
Top Bottom