quick question about ladies in the club

just extending a convo me and the homie were havin............when you head out to the club or random house party do you get at the baddest chick there or doyou play it safe and get at the baddest chick's friends who arent as bad but will probably give you the green light?

I'm not usually that thirsty in the club. Most likely alot of dudes are already going to be getting at her since she is the "baddest". Usually Ijust get at a random JO though
laugh.gif

Baddest chicks friends, less of a chance they are freaking with to many dudes. Just in opinion, but thats what i think.

let them come to you...when they notice you ain't sweating them they get curious...if your noticeable they'll take initiative

Baddest chicks friends, less of a chance they are freaking with to many dudes.
in theory of course
grin.gif
nerd.gif

i get @ w/e. usually the most conservatively dress, but sexiest to my tastes. all that glitters aint gold

Originally Posted by Kingtre

let them come to you...when they notice you ain't sweating them they get curious...if your noticeable they'll take initiative
Correct...The baddest female in the club/party ALWAYS knows shes the baddest female in the club/party......

With that being said, you're not the only N' with eyes in the club, other N's been scoping out the same female.....Let the thirsty dudes spit theirgame/get their dance in....Dont do the same as them...you'll be making her head even bigger than it is...

Dimes go to the club to shut ho's down....Not to find a man...

exactly. i've heard of females going out just to see how many guys'll talk to them. then when the dudes get @ them, they gets no play.

if a chick can grab your attention while being decently dress yet sexy, she shows she's confident in herself. (at least on first impression basis)

just ignore the bad chick or just smile/smirk @ her. also....if you're new to the club..or stand out (ie, black guy in all white club) use it to youradvantage.

if you're new to the club..or stand out (ie, black guy in all white club) use it to your advantage.
interesting.....this topic reminds me of dave chapelles "Greatest moments in hook up history"
laugh.gif

Man I was talking to somebody about this. I usually try and dance with the weakest of the bunch, because I am pretty sure that the best looking girl willwonder, "Why the hell isn't he giving ME that attention."

But most of the time if I have intentions of "talking" to that "bad" girl; that is what I will do.

The baddest girl in the club dont get no love from me no mo... The last time i bagged the baddest shorty in there I couldnt get rid of her for 4 months... selfesteem issues and @%%%.... Get yaself a decent 7.5 and beat the brakes off her

Blackmagnus

Said it best "all that glitter aint gold"

I get at whoever gives back the mutal attention to me. Then, I decide if shes cute enough to book and carry a conservation on with. I dont need the shorty inthe mini skirt, being a attention %+!*+ and waiting for a dude to speak to her jus so she can hit them with
indifferent.gif
. Give me the chick thats chillin, getting hersipp on, or just 2 steppin . Those are the ones that iam more likely to get at. Iam no thristy guy in the club, so iam really just there chillin gettin mydrank on anyway.

I go for that fat ugly chick because she usually is with friends that use her to compliment them.

you want to talk to the friends first for many reasons. one is to gain their respect/acceptance so tehy dont c-block you later. The hot one always expected tobe beasted on so give the others a lil attention and she will get jealous if she is interested. Its a good way to "reel" her in. And who knows maybethe friends are way cooler

Both...shotgun approach...you spray enough pellets and you GOTTA hit sumthin, y'undastannwaddamsayn?

Back
Top Bottom