Quick question where can i find a shoe websites with sizes 13 and bigger? please help big feet peeps

Quick question where can i find a shoe websites with sizes 13 and bigger? please help big feet peeps
mad.gif

just gotta look around, pickyourshoes has some when shoes first drop but they go pretty quick

i don't know how this is retro related, but us big footed folks can either be really lucky and get great deals because our sizes are all that is left whenthe dust settles, or be out of luck, because fewer of our sizes are made and not everywhere even gets them. 13's are usually not that hard to find. luckilyi can wear some shoes in a 13, but 14's and higher can be tricky to locate. for me, finding sb's in anything above a 13 has proved especiallydifficult. there, that part's retro related i guess. so really i would say it depends a lot on luck and also a lot on what kind of shoes you are lookingfor. most general release shoes go up in to the teens on the major websites like nikestore, eastbay, finishline, etc. but for the more rare stuff you can tryflightclub if you have the money, but i would say your best bets are either to find a physical store that gets them in (not a website) or roam the 11.5+buy/sell forum. it's always a good place to look. good luck!

there's a clearance store near me that carries lots of 13+ sneakers, mostly AF1s and other retros. if you tell me something specific i might be able topick it up for you for basically nothing

I wear a size 15. PYS, NDC, eastbay are your best bets when it coomes to websites. I shouldnt even have to mention ebay. Check with people on the board, I knowa few like raptors29, KVN, DartmouthFootball, uptownjesus wear the same size, ive sold to or bought from them, never a problem. On ebay, KVN's sn isreduta. Also try seller id shoedepot, designerathletic, whereair.

Back
Top Bottom