Quickstrikes in May: Air Jordan VI

Originally Posted by KampoutKid

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by stuntastic020

Originally Posted by nikes06

Originally Posted by FlightClub23

and if no one is supposed to know about this in advance why would that Gentry person know about it at the begining of the year.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

stuntastic020,

YOU SOME KIND OF STUPID?
ohwell.gif

I guess if not knowing who that is means im stupid...i dont know why people just laugh an talk %+#$ instead of just informing me on who it is so im not "SOME KIND OF STUPID"

Gentry Humphrey is the Head of Jordan Brand.
No, he is the " Jordan Footwear Line Manager"

edit- i think the product line is Josiah Lake. Gentry is the "Jordan Footwear Business Director"
my bad, i figured the business director was the head of the company

"You're really fiendin' for V lows eh?"

Not really, but just more sneaks to cop this year
grin.gif
.. Besides,I've always admired the V's and VI's

Why do I have a feeling the lows will be "Pure$" and "Black Cat" V's?

Originally Posted by blco02

same thing i thought,
eyes.gif

ey can someone photoshop these up so we can unleash the hypebeast.
laugh.gif

I doubt they would release a "pure$" pair and "Black Cat " pair for QS. Look at the womens low top white colorway of V's. Those arestill on the shelves.

Not at all thrilled or anticipating throwing money down for some 5 lows, and I very much doubt that we'll get the Infrared VI quickstrike so unless thesoon coming pictures drastically swerve my opinion I will be passing like Brett Favre.

Originally Posted by blco02

-
laugh.gif
never thought of that
sick.gif
. and i like the black cats on the IV's but on V's??

Originally Posted by KampoutKid

Originally Posted by nikes06

Originally Posted by FlightClub23

and if no one is supposed to know about this in advance why would that Gentry person know about it at the begining of the year.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

stuntastic020,

YOU SOME KIND OF STUPID?
ohwell.gif

I guess if not knowing who that is means im stupid...i dont know why people just laugh an talk %+#$ instead of just informing me on who it is so im not "SOME KIND OF STUPID"

Gentry Humphrey is the Head of Jordan Brand.
No, he is the " Jordan Footwear Line Manager"

edit- i think the product line is Josiah Lake. Gentry is the "Jordan Footwear Business Director"
my bad, i figured the business director was the head of the company

but anyways thanks for the info

^^^are those actually them? cuz that just looks like the bottom of that new bag jb is releasing

We got V lows last year, but I missed out. Depending on the colorway, I'd cop if they're decent.

Originally Posted by praxis83

^^^are those actually them? cuz that just looks like the bottom of that new bag jb is releasing
I think it's just chopped pics from the bag. All of these releases are just blah. I wish it was back to how retros used to be. When theyactually put thought into colorways and released a healthy amount of shoes instead of OD'ing the whole year, releasing 3 or 4 pairs a month.

Originally Posted by praxis83

It is the bottom of the bag...........dude just took those pictures from the other thread and posted here like he really has inside info, but that could bethe way it turns out but he really doesn't know, so dont sweat it
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom