R&B Star Getting a Divorce

[h2]End of the Road: Reports Say Usher Has Filed For Divorce[/h2]

Posted by Jawn Murray on Jun 11th 2009 1:45PM
Filed under: Exclusives, Gossip

Comments (121)

In Touch Weekly is reporting exclusively that R&B singer Usher Raymond and wife, Tameka Foster, are divorcing!

The magazine is declaring that Usher filed paperwork for the divorce on Thursday morning.

According to the weekly celebrity mag, a source tells them that "the Grammy winner has been living apart from his wife for nearly a year after almost two years of marriage."

In Touch's report falls in line with what BV Buzz had been hearing about the couple over the last year as well.

Additionally, last October Foster attempted to use this columnist to place an untrue story linking Usher to another singer during the couple's reported separation.

(Read: 'Separation Saga: Usher's Relationship With Tameka Gets Chaotic.')

Regardless, the singer and his wife have two children together, Usher Raymond V, 18 months, and Naviyd, 6 months.

According to In Touch, Usher wants to handle the divorce delicately because he's concerned about his kids.
http://www.bvbuzz.com/2008/10/22/separation-saga-ushers-relationship-with-tameka-gets-chaotic/
The divorce proceedings follow months of Usher being photographed without his wedding band. Rumblings about the couple's status also surfaced when questionable photos of him and Def Jam Records executive Grace Miguel surfaced online last week.

Seems like this saga gives credence to the old adage, "mother knows best."

Usher's mother/manager Jonnetta Patton never approved of his relationship with Foster and even skipped their multiple wedding ceremonies.

In an effort to change her heinous image in the media, Foster has taken to Twitter, where she misquotes Bible verses and posts inspirational quotes lifted from various spiritual gurus.

The former stylist is also rumored to have hired the same public relations firm that helped Kim Porter after her split from Sean "Diddy" Combs.

The singer's longtime rep, Simone Smalls, did not respond to requests for comment.

shes
sick.gif

Usher was ******ed for having sex with her in the first place, and having a kid, and even more ******ed for marrying the broad

Originally Posted by DaGreatJ

Usher was ******ed for having sex with her in the first place, and having a kid, and even more ******ed for marrying the broad
dude is delusional after the Chili break up.

Originally Posted by eight2one

nobody liked her!
usher was a damn FOOL impregnatin that......

problem was that she was duke's stylist for years.....she beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen lettin him hit that puntang-pie since he was probably 13 years old.

confessions part 2 hopefully...i'm expecting a bangin album if this is true
pimp.gif

she's about to be living nice of his child support...
smh.gif
i hope she signed a pre-nup

tiger_woods_celebrating_feature.jpg

Ushers gonna be gettin back to club bangin, party track filled albums instead of all a sappy love ballad filled one like the last album. I expect his nextalbum to be
pimp.gif
. Great news for music fans!!

I read on another forum this is false and Usher hasn't filed for divorce.

So I don't what to believe.

"problem was that she was duke's stylist for years.....she beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen lettin him hit that puntang-pie since he was probably 13 yearsold."

Back
Top Bottom