R.I.P KANYE WEST JUST LOST HIS MOM....

My sources say that Kanye's mother, Donda West, passed away in Los Angeles early today. It's obvious to the world how close mother and son were, and what a great force she was in his life. Sadly, Kanye himself was in London at the time and now is in route home. Godspeed and much sympathies.
They seemed so close...I'm gonna go listen to "Hey Mama"
frown.gif
tired.gif

And get whatever S-Type Donda West like...

She got to see him become a superstar though.

Imagine that.

I really feel sorry for the guy.

Condolences go out to the West family and the GOOD label.

Sucks to lose your mother. Really sad . . .

Peace

R.I.P if true....but where did you get this from....post a link or somethin...and your title makes it look like Kanye is the one who died

I don't know how serious to take internet rumors

But it's being said that she had complications from plastic surgery. Breast Implant and a Tummy tuck.

Man that's crazy if true.

source?

i pray this isn't true.

but if true...

R.I.P. to Donda West.

my heart goes out to kanye.

stay strong my dude.

Not only that, but here in Chicago Rhymefest called in WGCI and also mentioned it.

Peace

RIP

I was at a show when she was in the crowd on her birthday and he sang "Hey Mama" - he was real emotional

Damn man, sucks to lose your mother at the height of your success. He did this all for his mom's so she could retire and now she's gone.

Sad yo...

R.I.P

"She got to see him become a superstar though."

^ I almost teared up reading that one. She was so proud of him, Ye is on top of the world and atleast his mom was able to experience that with him. RIP.

yeah i heard about this last night from a friend...RIP Ms. West

Back
Top Bottom