R.I.P Kobe Bryant.

Always wanted his first name only autograph and was finally able to grab this Upper Deck piece at a reasonable price.

A8BE3E1A-00F9-45AE-8038-C2C9BFDA94E6.jpeg

If you don't mind me asking, how much does something like this go for? eBay?
This one usually sells for $2500 in Gem Mint graded condition,I’m now seeing them at $3500-$5000 from Ebay sellers now (Gem Mint grade)

Got my copy for $995, which is a steal given its resale value, not planning on selling mine though. This one is a grail until I can afford a signed Jersey.

This one usually sells for $2500 in Gem Mint graded condition,I’m now seeing them at $3500-$5000 from Ebay sellers now (Gem Mint grade)

Got my copy for $995, which is a steal given its resale value, not planning on selling mine though. This one is a grail until I can afford a signed Jersey.

Thanks, yeah I'm honestly looking for anything I can display nicely. Gonna have to keep saving.

50/50 on this. I'd wanna watch because it's Kobe but I don't want to watch because I'd rather not relive his final season where the Lakers were 17-65.

I see where you’re coming from. I’ll wait for the 15 year anniversary Director’s cut of Kobe Doin’ Work in a couple years from Spike. I’m sure he has extra footage.

50/50 on this. I'd wanna watch because it's Kobe but I don't want to watch because I'd rather not relive his final season where the Lakers were 17-65.

I'm actually all the way in for this. Docs usually find a way to put a positive spin on things and I'm sure this Kobe one will be completely spun in his favor. And as far as I can guess, that final segment involving his final game/speech, training Mambacita and ultimately his death may make a lot of folks cry. I know I'd probably lose it. They could call it the Final Bow or something.

I'm actually all the way in for this. Docs usually find a way to put a positive spin on things and I'm sure this Kobe one will be completely spun in his favor. And as far as I can guess, that final segment involving his final game/speech, training Mambacita and ultimately his death may make a lot of folks cry. I know I'd probably lose it. They could call it the Final Bow or something.

I mean, I'd guess they'd call it Mamba Out.

fellas 2020 has been a **** year. ngl i cried like a baby when i found out kobe passed and in such a sudden and tragic way.

i was born in 1988...i watched bball and jordan in the 90s, watched his last shot live but how can a 10 year old appreciate the game of basketball and all its nuances like how an adolescent and adult could. enter kobe. my generation’s MJ. all the great battles and memories he gave everybody , his competitive spirit...it transcended basketball. after he retired, i was almost as eager to see what he would do post retirement than even when he was fighting for a championship without shaq.

anyways...i feel validated in my emotions by how the world has responded and how members of niketalk have been able to express themselves after kobe’s passing. may we all continue our lives and strive for greatness in our own ways, do things to the best of our abilities, step up when it’s crunch time and do it consistently.

“The reminder is.. that it makes me get into wish mode,” Shaq explained on a recent episode of Sports Like a Boss with Holly McPeak and Anne Marie Anderson, via Ron Gutterman of Lakers Nation. “Cuz listen, we respected each other. We’re friends. We’re not call everyday friends, but I wish that I had talk to him more, I wish I could’ve said ‘hey, how you doing’, I wish I could’ve said ‘hey, you know the Hall of Fame thing is coming up. You know you gonna be on that list.’”

:frown:

Back
Top Bottom