R.I.P Kobe Bryant.

Bruh I was on my way to hooters when it happened. Stopped by the corner store and grocery store before hand. EVERYONE was talking about it. Everyone was showing their phones to other people and everyone as shaking their head in disbelief.
It was a very surreal moment to see the initial impact of the news breaking to the general public. Like a movie man...it’s crazy. People all looking around in disbelief.

His impact on everyone is amazing

Crazy. Worked an overnight shift, woke up at noon and this was the very first thing I saw on my phone. RIP.

For some reason I never thought of helicopters as dangerous and I’ve even flown in one twice with doors off all over manhattan with my feet hanging out the doors....the second time I flew it, the wind was giving the pilot a challenge and it kept swerving a little violently but I still felt pretty safe for some reason, this right here gives me a whole other perspective tho...lord
At the end of the day when it’s ur time it’s ur time

but man, this is depressing

503A9AB4-1869-498B-A18E-34FB167EB2EB.jpeg
Me n the homies feet’s for our rec league game today .. only fitting

I been knew helicopters always been dangerous.

look up flynyon.

it’s a helicopter service where people can fly around nyc and take pictures. Super popular for the gram. Just last year the helicopter crashed into the rivers of Nyc and all the passengers died by drowning because they couldn’t get their harp off. Only the pilot survived.

ksteezy ksteezy sounds like the same company..

I been knew helicopters always been dangerous.

look up flynyon.

it’s a helicopter service where people can fly around nyc and take pictures. Super popular for the gram. Just last year the helicopter crashed into the rivers of Nyc and all the passengers died by drowning because they couldn’t get their harp off. Only the pilot survived.

ksteezy ksteezy sounds like the same company..

Yup same company, since then they added a quick-release strap, they make sure you know how to release yourself prior to the flight, i flew them after their crash, actually surprised they still operating tbh, but I won’t front like it wasn’t one of the greatest experiences...still....this is terrifying

Back
Top Bottom