R.I.P Kobe Bryant.

503A9AB4-1869-498B-A18E-34FB167EB2EB.jpeg
Me n the homies feet’s for our rec league game today .. only fitting

The Kobe 6's were so fire. Like till this day that's a tuff timeless design. Pinnacle of the line IMO.

Be stuff like this
That makes u wonder what happens when u die
Bro seriously. This a real eye opener and it took kobe Bryant
I imagined Kobe going into his 80’s popping up like Bill Russell.

It don’t sound right, especially if you been a NBA fan you’re whole life and you’re late 20’s/early 30’s you’ve known of him since a adolescent.
yea man. Been watching kobe for so long even his retirement was surreal. This is just absurd but we’re all here for a brief moment. Really gonna miss kobe especially off the court

It don’t sound right, especially if you been a NBA fan you’re whole life and you’re late 20’s/early 30’s you’ve known of him since a adolescent.
That part bro. He was a huge part of my NBA fandom journey. Jordans I collected, but I HOOPED in Kobes.

Kobe was supposed to be our Bill Russell.

Bless us with 40-50 more years of greatness beyond basketball.

Endow all of the youth with wisdom.
Sad man. Dude would have continued to bless the game and all future players for a few more decades with all his knowledge. Very ******* sad

I remember him being on moesha, going to prom with brandy, the sprite commercials, his rap stint everything...it’s like we grew up with him

Ironic how Los Angeles now has 2 deceased players from the 1996 NBA draft both being in the same round.

Clippers selected Lorenzen Wright #7 Shot and killed some years ago. Now the Lakers with Kobe at #13.

Back
Top Bottom