R.I.P Kobe Bryant.

The sprite commercials were the best. I think I remember one he had Jordan XI's on. I legit use to grab sprites after hoop thinking I was rehydrating myself :rofl:

Sprite and athlete endorsements is the wildest **** ever when you think about it :lol: ****s probably terrible for you as an athlete and if you drinking it straight after being tired and running and **** you might as well be drinking Fireball

i havent been this devastated about someone famous death in a long time... prally since biggie which was a long time ago... but man im still in disbelief, sad and shocked at the same time.... cant believe kobe is gone forever smh

Son, being a father makes him losing his life with his daughter on board all the more painful.

went to the Nike event for his last game and was able to grab a nose bleed for the final game.

I was in the staples center when he dropped his first protro.

this one hurts

I’m dead inside.
I haven’t been right all day man, still hasn’t even hit me to the core yet. I grew up watching him and idolizing him. Trying to mimic his game, bought all his merchandise especially jerseys and shoes (best hoop shoes ever hands down, no discussion) life is weird man. A dude I’ve never seen or met, who has the whole world upset and in tears, people who never even watch or know **** about basketball posting his picture. Truly crazy.

RIP to Kobe and Gianna

Sprite and athlete endorsements is the wildest **** ever when you think about it :lol: ****s probably terrible for you as an athlete and if you drinking it straight after being tired and running and **** you might as well be drinking Fireball
Foreal lol. I learned quick tho. switched it up real fast. I was young.

This song would get to me just thinking about his final game & career, now its way too much but didn't want let it be forgotten

heres a kobe story i got for yall... kobe was playing my knicks in 2011 i remember exactly cuz the royal blue foams came out that same friday night 12 am and people were waiting outside of footaction on 34th st to cop while i copped easy on my phone lmao... my friend worked for footlocker corporate and gave my other friend tickets to footlocker on 34th street where kobe was going to have an interview at footlocker... me and 3 other friends waited outside of footlocker in the back waiting for kobe... mind you i didnt care for kobe and was never a fan i thought he was arrogant and was mad he broke up the dynasty with shaq for being selfish... i wasnt a fan of the lakers but i was a fan of basketball and that team was a dynasty early 2000's... his security came out like what yall waiting for kobe is not coming through these doors.... and then out of nowhere he came through the back into footlocker straight from his limo... i was a fan of kobe and respected him because he gave fans a pound and signed autographs before going in... he took a picture with my friend and took a picture with a laker fan decked out in lakers gear including a kobe jersey... i thought he was so cool for that... he coulda easily just walked in and ignored everyone outside but for him to take autographs, give pounds and take pictures i was immediately a fan from that night... i was like ya kobe is my favorite player outside of MJ... and i always defended kobe saying how you going to compare lebron to jordan so stop the comparing! i still have a blurry picture of kobe walking to footlocker that night in 2011 its mad blurry and my phone camera sucked at the time... if i find it i will upload it here

**** is tough man. Feel so exhausted emotionally.
best way to honor this man is do like homie said and live our lives with that mamba mentality

I’m here at Wwe royal rumble and it’s hard to concentrate. Everybody got Kobe jerseys on and Kobe chants are randomly ringing throughout the crowd.

Back
Top Bottom