R.I.P Kobe Bryant.

Never wore these... organized a tribute dinner with some Kobe fans tonight... nice to reminisce with fans...

the entire restaurant is in shock and we all talking to everyone...

4F0D3DEA-74C5-4FB8-8A33-9B92D82AB775.jpeg

It just does not feel real. I pictured Kobe owning a team and having a career in a front office like magic. I probably had his life planned out more than my own mf life :smh: hard to take this moment all in.

This will hurt forever.

Rest in peace, Kobe, Gigi and the rest of the passengers that lose their life.

Sad day with this news. I was at the barbershop this afternoon about 1pm when I heard. My barber has his own shop and he works alone. I sat in his chair and hes like, yo you hear about Kobe passing? My stepsons name is Kobe and the only other Kobe I know after that is #24. So then im like huh? Kobe who? And he says Kobe Bryant the bball player. At first I wanted to laugh because it was just last night I was watching the game with Lebron passing him on the scoring list. I check twitter and its all the same trends. Gone too soon. Way too young. Then to find out his daughter was onboard later on. #RIPMAMBA :frown:

How would they know this though? Why be upset at TMZ for being TMZ?

let the bryant family know the news first.... then break it out for the public... its kinda like a player being traded to another team... he aint know he was traded he found out on espn just like everyone else... but this is someones death which made it worse... this is my opinion that is all

Never knew how much this could hurt but I don’t think I cried this much when my own grandma passed. When that happened I had to be strong to support my family, and I took solace in knowing her story was complete. Kobe was just getting started on book 2.

We all lost someone to look up to, for excellence in our own crafts and a model for personal growth, change, and fatherhood. Let’s let his example live on through us.

Back
Top Bottom