R.I.P Kobe Bryant.

s

seriously it was disgusting the way it leaked. people just sending random twitter and ig posts. shouldve been confidential and consent from officials before Kobe's passing. the way he passed away was the absurd part especially when he's been taking the helicopter for decades around LA to and from games / practice.
Privacy is a myth in the modern era.

If TMZ didn't do it. Another media outlet would have done it. Just vultures circling for food

Still in shock man.. This tragedy was 100% preventable. Very unreal experience for many.

The pilot shouldve known about the flight conditions and just made an emergency landing.

^ its lame as hell really... i dont care for kobe shoes but i like the gumbos the super high joints... the resale skyrocketed to like 800 when they were like 250 previously... and same for the funko pop toy which was like 30-40 at most but is now at 300... talk about crazy... ill pass on both... i have his jersey so will gladly wear it in the summer just need to alter it

Man.

They died bc of some ****in fog and flew into a mountain.

**** was so avoidable man damn.

man. Too many sad stories of small air craft tragedies. I get nervous in standard air bus and Boeing's. Why is dude in a 29 year old air craft? This all feels avoidable
Very much so, too many reasons to cut the trip short. I’m assuming there’s inexperience on the pilots side since this one was newer than the usual pilot that Bryant uses. This pilot missed some San Fernando Valley freeways that are used to guide themselves if visibility is an issue and need landmarks.

The guy should have just bowed out and landed. I felt like I had a few dangerous situations where I would snap back to reality to ask myself "nah I can't take chances like this". If it got too rainy or foggy on the road, I slowed down to a speed that felt I safe in, I don't challenge things that put my life at risk. Kinda reminds me of how Aaliyah died.
He was circling Glendale for a while too and then headed towards Sun Valley, easily could have stopped by the Burbank airport or the smaller Whitman air port in San Fernando. Then the came close to the Van Nuys airport and missed it cutting across and heading straight towards Malibu instead. The Pilot has to be unfamiliar with the area. Bad weather too? Every reason to land and call it a day :frown:

Last edited:
Why post this?

Because what he said needs to be known by everyone. He has dates coming up in NC AND NYC.
HIS LIFE NEEDS TO BE IN DANGER.

I'm tired of people saying greasy stuff with no consequence and or people saying don't pay attention to it, he's trolling.

No everyone needs to see what he said and he needs to be in fear of his LIFE. SOMEONE SHOULD HURT HIM VERY BAD.

NBA NEEDS TO RETIRE HIS NUMBER, NOT JUST THE LAKERS. THE ENTIRE LEAGUE
No.

You cant even outright say Kobe was better than MJ (he wasn't) and MJ doesn't even have his # retired league wide.

That **** is just OD. I found it stupid when Miami did it for Jordan by a guy who continually lost to him in the 90s and done by a franchise that didn't even exist to play against prime MJ.

Its just as stupid with the Mavs but Cuban is a repeat cornball offender on this issue anyway.

Talking like Kobe single handled revolutionized the game or brought it back from the brink of irrelevance or something. Nah Kobe aint do none of that. Y'all taking your personal love/fandom/idolization of the man too far.

I'm thinking his heli had too much weight. Cause it reminds me of Aaliyahs death. Her plane crashed.

Cause it shows the opportunistic objective nature of some people without any subjective concern. So many ways to make bread at appropriate times, and people have the nerve to profit off of death. Its a shame when some famous people are more valued after they die. This is damn pathetic and not new, but these are the snakes we live with.
It's just sad that our well being depends on green pieces of paper. The more you have, the more likely you and your family will live longer. As long as THAT'S the system, people will do ANYTHING for those life-coupons.

The guy should have just bowed out and landed. I felt like I had a few dangerous situations where I would snap back to reality to ask myself "nah I can't take chances like this". If it got too rainy or foggy on the road, I slowed down to a speed that felt I safe in, I don't challenge things that put my life at risk. Kinda reminds me of how Aaliyah died.
yea man when the weather's bad out you stay put. this could've been prevented man.

sOqSE_d.jpg
gettyimages-71167306-612x612.jpg
gettyimages-71130696-1024x1024.jpg

One thing I’m wondering is what the hell went wrong with the helicopter? Malfunction? Or something?
whatever it maybe Kobe’s family has a right to know

My take is pilot error.
Based on what was reported.. What they gathered from the flight recorder, the aircraft circled few times due to visibility issues.. Then a sudden ascend meaning there was an object in front.

Still sad..

It's just sad that our well being depends on green pieces of paper. The more you have, the more likely you and your family will live longer. As long as THAT'S the system, people will do ANYTHING for those life-coupons.
As long as people are greedy, careless, or even pretty poor, financially, ethically, and morally, thats the lame path they take. :smh:

My take is pilot error.
Based on what was reported.. What they gathered from the flight recorder, the aircraft circled few times due to visibility issues.. Then a sudden ascend meaning there was an object in front.

Still sad..
if the helicopter circled a few times why didn't it land immediately. why shoot back up in the air

if the helicopter circled a few times why didn't it land immediately. why shoot back up in the air

Pilot error in my opinion.. Burbank airport was definitely near by.. Not to mention they were near griffith park.. Plenty of flat land to just perform an emergency landing.

Back
Top Bottom