R.I.P Kobe Bryant.

20200126_223514.jpg

My first pair of Kobes. Definitely wasn't my last. He gave Nash the MVP treatment in these. Nuts right to the face in the playoffs. Damn...

No.

You cant even outright say Kobe was better than MJ (he wasn't) and MJ doesn't even have his # retired league wide.

That **** is just OD. I found it stupid when Miami did it for Jordan by a guy who continually lost to him in the 90s and done by a franchise that didn't even exist to play against prime MJ.

Its just as stupid with the Mavs but Cuban is a repeat cornball offender on this issue anyway.

Talking like Kobe single handled revolutionized the game or brought it back from the brink of irrelevance or something. Nah Kobe aint do none of that. Y'all taking your personal love/fandom/idolization of the man too far.

ive always hated Kobe, but damn man, PLEASE S T F U!

retire that man jersey league wide

and it dont matter who MJ repeatedly lost to, its a respect gesture genius

My take is pilot error.
Based on what was reported.. What they gathered from the flight recorder, the aircraft circled few times due to visibility issues.. Then a sudden ascend meaning there was an object in front.

Still sad..

You can see the flight path. I know weather conditions were poor because you could see when they first reported it that it was foggy af.

But looking at the flight path they dropped altitude crazy fast. Like somethibg malfunctioned. Then gained it and speed back, took a turn. So im guessing before the turn it was looking bad and he may have been circling back but thats when you see a sudden stop so they must have hit a mountain or something

Im trying to do a screen cap of it i'll post when i can get it done

Last edited:
ive always hated Kobe, but damn man, PLEASE S T F U!

retire that man jersey league wide

and it dont matter who MJ repeatedly lost to, its a respect gesture genius
FOH.

**** that respect gesture bull ****. Retire your # for the team you played for miss me with this league wide nonsense.

You obviously caught up in the moment too.

The idea of this is stupid. Let alone the thought it would actually be done and Kobe would be first.

A statue outside of Staples will suffice.

And I didnt say anything about who MJ lost to. I said he didn't even play the Miami Heat in his Bulls career like that and the guy behind that was Pat Riley former coach of the Knicks and repeat loser to the Bulls. I'm basically saying the Heat had no basis to do it. There's respect and over doing it. Other teams doing it is OD. League wide is ridiculous.

Last edited:
You can see the flight path. I know weather conditions were poor because you could see when they first reported it that it was foggy af.

But looking at the fligbt path they dropped altitude crazy fast. Like somethibg malfunctioned. Then gained it and speed back, took a turn. So im guessing bwfore the turn it was looking bad and he may have been circling back but thats when you see a sudden stop so they must have hit a mountain or something

Im trying to do a screen cap of it i'll post when i can get it done
Don't post any of that info, keep that ish to yourself

They gotta replace this year's All Star Saturday Night with a live memorial service for Kobe IMO. It will be the one chance for the entire league to come together for him at the same time

**** like this is why I hate flying. I was planning on going on a helicopter tour, too. After today, that's not happening.

Dont let this deter you from going on that tour.. "Youll never make a shot you dont take."

I sky dove.. Helicopter rides many times. (Afraid to death btw.)

Things happen.. Whether a plane crash.. Or even a car crash.. Just live life.

Still feel surreal. First came on NT to read Kobe passing, I'm like passing what? Then I read he's gone gone :frown:
My aunt passed away peacefully last Sunday after her battle with lung cancer. I teared up a few minutes but knowing she wasn't in pain anymore put me at ease. Choked up upon hearing about Kobe and his daughter a little bit more I can't front. Sucks to die in the hands of other people's mistake/lack of judgment.

its just mad random and came out of nowhere how one of the greatest in the NBA just died... its just sad man and especially cuz his 13 year old daughter died with him... he prally might go in the HOF this year and wont even have a speech

I still remember the 81 game man. Going to school the next day and my first class being PE and everyone going CRAZY in the locker room

Yooo you see what Kobe did to us?!?!

Ive watched that again over the years. There was nothing we couldve done to stop that man on that night. He was possessed, crazy part is we were actually up at one point in the 4th. Mamba mentality, dude was a next level competitor for real.

Thanks for the memories my guy

Gonna have to take a break from social media. Too many people using a tragedy to fish for likes. What ever happened to mourning in private.

Zik Out here Zik-ing

let people have their moment fam, let people say whatever they must say to grieve and to express themselves, how arrogant must you be to think you better than the next man because they “too caught up in the moment”

SMH

I’m saying who is anyone to judge what Kobe meant to other people. Stop policing other people’s grief

Nike and the NBA has dozens of random ugly jersey combos.

We need a gold and purple night. If not for some games during regular season, turn the red and blue ASG gold and purple. But it's all about the marketing and merchandising.

Back
Top Bottom