R.I.P Kobe Bryant.

I’m saying who is anyone to judge what Kobe meant to other people. Stop policing other people’s grief

He just trying to be THAT guy, there is always a few...would love for them to explain how much better they feel about themselves after saying the **** they say.

You can see the flight path. I know weather conditions were poor because you could see when they first reported it that it was foggy af.

But looking at the fligbt path they dropped altitude crazy fast. Like somethibg malfunctioned. Then gained it and speed back, took a turn. So im guessing bwfore the turn it was looking bad and he may have been circling back but thats when you see a sudden stop so they must have hit a mountain or something

Im trying to do a screen cap of it i'll post when i can get it done
I’ll be interested in see this.

You can see the flight path. I know weather conditions were poor because you could see when they first reported it that it was foggy af.

But looking at the fligbt path they dropped altitude crazy fast. Like somethibg malfunctioned. Then gained it and speed back, took a turn. So im guessing bwfore the turn it was looking bad and he may have been circling back but thats when you see a sudden stop so they must have hit a mountain or something

Im trying to do a screen cap of it i'll post when i can get it done

I read the legend wrong. They didnt lose altitude it was the speed that dropped. Altitude stayed relatively even so i guessing fog and they did circle. Looks like the pilot tried going 1100 - 2000ft quick which it then ends

Man this sucks. Just turn around dude turn around!!.

Gonna have to take a break from social media. Too many people using a tragedy to fish for likes. What ever happened to mourning in private.
People aren't perfect my G. They have voids in their lives and e-appreciation works as a temporary rush for them. As long as it's nothing disrespectful, let them cook.

Dont let this deter you from going on that tour.. "Youll never make a shot you dont take."

I sky dove.. Helicopter rides many times. (Afraid to death btw.)

Things happen.. Whether a plane crash.. Or even a car crash.. Just live life.
I get what you're saying, I really do. But as an only child, I can't allow my parents (my mom, especially) to lose their one and only child. I'm honestly not sure my mom could continue to go on if I were to go before her. I'm not going to live life avoiding things all the time, but I want to try my best to ensure my parents that their son will continue being in their life as long as I can.

This one really did hit different. Unbelievable man and competitor. His intellect in and outside the game unmatched. RIP Kobe

This is devastating just IMAGINING his family grieving over such a massive figure in their life. When the media starts posting funeral vids of his family in attendance, it’ll be an even more soul crushing moment for us all.

Zik Out here Zik-ing

let people have their moment fam, let people say whatever they must say to grieve and to express themselves, how arrogant must you be to think you better than the next man because they “too caught up in the moment”

SMH

straight CLOWN status

Still feel surreal. First came on NT to read Kobe passing, I'm like passing what? Then I read he's gone gone :frown:
My aunt passed away peacefully last Sunday after her battle with lung cancer. I teared up a few minutes but knowing she wasn't in pain anymore put me at ease. Choked up upon hearing about Kobe and his daughter a little bit more I can't front. Sucks to die in the hands of other people's mistake/lack of judgment.
My condolences.

I get what you're saying, I really do. But as an only child, I can't allow my parents (my mom, especially) to lose their one and only child. I'm honestly not sure my mom could continue to go on if I were to go before her. I'm not going to live life avoiding things all the time, but I want to try my best to ensure my parents that their son will continue being in their life as long as I can.

If we must take anything from this is that we can’t escape death, none of us, wether you chose to not do things that are considered high risk or not, you will die...i DONT think Kobe lived his life risk free and none of us should either...live your life to the fullest, we are only here for a second and then we are gone.

This is devastating just IMAGINING his family grieving over such a massive figure in their life. When the media starts posting funeral vids of his family in attendance, it’ll be an even more soul crushing moment for us all.

I can't even fathom. Truly will be miss.
And as a father to a daughter.. It breaks my heart even more.

Kobe was an inspiration to many.

I'd love to hear everyone's favorite Mamba Moments. I think most everyone in here has at least one, even if it was his retirement so he wouldn't be torturing your team anymore lol.

Too soon? Is it selfish to take a chopper to save an HR of time on a Sunday?

I don't trust these basically retired aircraft who may go full speed once a day.

They sold dude on a paint job

Sue the hell out of these island express helicopter snakes.

I'd love to hear everyone's favorite Mamba Moments. I think most everyone in here has at least one, even if it was his retirement so he wouldn't be torturing your team anymore lol.

Was actually before he became the Mamba. This dunk right here is when I really took notice of KB...

KB.gif

If we must take anything from this is that we can’t escape death, none of us, wether you chose to not do things that are considered high risk or not, you will die...i DONT think Kobe lived his life risk free and none of us should either...live your life to the fullest, we are only here for a second and then we are gone.

Tomorrow isn't PROMISED to anyone in this world period.

Everyone has a expiration date that only God knows wether you have or don't have a belief in any type of religion

i still cant believe it and still very sad... i just ask myself why him? why did kobe have to go so early? he didnt deserve it

I also get what you're saying but if I were to go, I'd rather go from something that is unavoidable. Tornado, cool. Disease going around, whatever. But because of an inexperienced pilot not making the right judgement? Nah man, I know my family would hate the world forever.

Too soon? Is it selfish to take a chopper to save an HR of time on a Sunday?

i dont think it is too soon even tho their was 9 people on it probably rationalized to take a helicopter.

But still man if they would of just drove none of this would of happened most likely. Cars arent safe either

Back
Top Bottom