R.I.P Kobe Bryant.

I don't get torn up when celebrities pass, but what a kick to the stomach this was. Feel awful for those close to him, his daughter, and the other lives that were lost in the crash.
Same. I guess it's because it's so tragic, unexpected and he deserved better. He brought me so much joy. I can only wish if there's an afterlife he gets to play again as frobe. And this time he starts from the getgo. Stupid Del Harris.

My brother is rocking these tomorrow for work. I’m surprised Allen Iverson hasn’t said anything yet, dude is probably all broken up still.
1580109712182.jpeg

1580109806499.jpeg
1580109760812.jpeg

I wonder if Reebok is still going to release these. The timing is absolutely terrible.
This was posted back in November.

Last edited:
I was in the JR NBA in the late 90s, it was ran by Byron Scott and Reggie Miller. We used to have our games in the Rancho Cienega gym behind Dorsey High. So the season was over and a bunch of kids were there for practice, me included. So about an hour in, here comes a 16 year old Kobe, and I get why he was there because I'm paying attention to a conversation B. Scott is having with a middle aged bald guy,who I soon learned was his dad. So the conversation. Between the two is going like yea he wants to go pro straight out of school but I dont think the dedication is there(Joes words). So Kobe tired of being criticized comes onto the court and starts shooting around with me and about 3 to 4 other kids in the league. B. Scott and Joe are watching on the sideline continuing to chat, B. Scott must have agreed with Joe because he comes out on the court and makes us play 1 on 1 up to 16 to test this dedication theory. I actually won that game, kobe stayed cool with me and he even gave me his draft day jacket from the hornets. This hit hard because we both started going to UCLA around the same time,and he was the reason I took up Italian after watching him flex at a press conference. Im trying to hold it all together but yea that was my dog. He'll always live to me

Who are you? WHen was last time y’all spoke?

Hard to believe someone beat Kobe 1v1

Tomorrow isn't PROMISED to anyone in this world period.

Everyone has a expiration date that only God knows wether you have or don't have a belief in any type of religion
True.
Time can't be controlled or predicted accurately every time. Same with luck or ill luck.

I went to a Lakers preseason game in 2012 against portland trailblazers in Ontario California Kobe did not play but I got to see him on the bench in a gray suit and when he entered the arena the whole arena was cheering for him. Thanks for the memories Kobe you will be in our hearts for eternity😇😇😇

it seems so surreal to me, and it sucks gigi died too. Rip to everyone on that helicopter. This celebrity death hit different, I can’t lie. Also, it sucks I have some Kobe stuff, but I wanted to get a jersey, or the Kobe 5 protros.l everything has skyrocketed. I looked at the undefeated shirt and it’s gone way up.

Terrible news, i was devastated yesterday evening when the news broke

Kobe Bryant was the reason I kept watching NBA after MJ retired, he was Mr NBA to me from 1998 to 2016.

RIP

Back
Top Bottom