R.I.P Kobe Bryant.

I have like 4 pairs of the byw line both the lifestyle version and basketball version.

And these which i had to send back to Adidas for quality issues. This shoe was way too comfortable for it own good. Just the outsole rubber held it back.
adidas-98-x-crazy-BYW-kobe-bryant (1).jpg

I have like 4 pairs of the byw line both the lifestyle version and basketball version.

And these which i had to send back to Adidas for quality issues. This shoe was way too comfortable for it own good. Just the outsole rubber held it back.

Question. Can you still hoop or workout in the lifestyle versions? Just curious.

I can only imagine how comfy the ball version is. They look so cozy

You can, but i would only recommend using them to shoot around meaning only shooting, not playing a game of basketball. I wouldn't lift weights in these, the shoe is decoupled and has a strong offset, you will feel unstable.

Thank man, I’d use them for casual walking and maybe putting up some shots.

A977D093-6E9D-4D2E-A734-7909BEA83EC7.jpeg

20+ years old

Regret selling my mesh pair when I got rid of my collection. Been looking for a DS pair ever since but no way I’m a find a pair now.

How did you keep those white toecaps white? I swear those were yellowing before I even left Foot Locker in 02 :lol:

Just a few words for those mentioning his rape case

the “ victim“ had friends who told cops and other investigators that she was going around bragging about the money she could get from the settlement case and all the things she would buy with the money.
she’s been bragging about the case for years, she even did a public freestyle about it. NO JOKE

the shorty lied, it was consensual, my take is she was a **** who wanted money

I’m still annoyed with Adidas for messing up this retro. They changed the mid soles and soles sooo much. Never got the retro but folks who did said they have zero comfort, strictly a casual wear shoe instead of the performance model it used to be.
1580262598363.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom