R.I.P Kobe Bryant.

I signed it. I think its time imo. Jerry West in the past has stated he would like not to be the logo. With the love West has shown for Kobe, it would make sense to me. Jordan has his sillouette everywhere. He dont need this also. I believe West would be ok with it imo.
Would rather see this before deleting 8 and 24 league wide.

RIP Kobe, Gigi, and the other 7 victims. I'm still shook by this, hope all of you are dealing with the grief best you can.

what's so crazy about this obviously kobe was mad young... and when I see footage of him of pics or videos it feels like yesterday like a year or two ago very recent...like I still can't believe and comprehend he's not here because he's still young and there's still recent footage of him...this is tragedy and one of those moments like 9/111 where I will remember exactly what I was doing

what's so crazy about this obviously kobe was mad young... and when I see footage of him of pics or videos it feels like yesterday like a year or two ago very recent...like I still can't believe and comprehend he's not here because he's still young and there's still recent footage of him...this is tragedy and one of those moments like 9/111 where I will remember exactly what I was doing

I think for me, that’s what makes this situation so surreal. If an older legendary athlete like Kareem passed in a tragic crash, it would be a very sad situation. But they’d show his highlights and show grainy footage of him playing and his adult children remembering him.

But the highlights being shown were so recent we remember them vividly and his final game is in Full HD quality. And left behind kids so young one of them isn’t even 1 year old |l

Atlanta airport -

275D71F3-5454-4871-9DD2-4B4056AE0017.jpeg

Still in shock and still want this to be a nightmare I wake up from.

God bless everyone who passed and their families. What a tragedy.

PART OF ME BELIEVES KOBE & GIGI ARE ALIVE
OR that this is just a bad dream
that I didn't wake up from yet
I don't ever want to believe
That this is real life

I was still crying yesterday about it.
Pops fell asleep at the wheel last night and got into an accident and we couldn't get a hold of him for a few hours and I was really about to be just done with life entirely. He's a little banged up but doing alright though thank god

i think tmac and shaq interviews got me shook the most... especially the shaq

i got to meet kobe at the 2003 all star game. my pops a journalist so he got me into an interview with him and dirk.
walked up to him and asked for his autograph... he said "sure"... lol i walk back to my dad and said "dad kobe has ashy hands"

what a young brat i was lol

Last edited:
In VA doin some training for my job.

Was chillin bs’n with some fellow classmates and the subject of kob’s death came up.

i asked a classmate of mine if he heard kobe by cheif keef. He said no.

he asked me if i heard black mamba by fab, i said no. Although i did remember the song surfacing around the time kob retired, i never heard it bc ion F wit fab.

he queued it up on his phone, passed it to me and I listened.

first, i heard kobes draft audio and it got to me.

next, i heard the kobe chants. It hit me lil more.

once i heard the slowed down “encore” sample come in, i had to give his phone back to him. I wasnt gonna make it.

gave it a listen today on my own and f’n lost it man.

fab did his thing on that.

In VA doin some training for my job.

Was chillin bs’n with some fellow classmates and the subject of kob’s death came up.

i asked a classmate of mine if he heard kobe by cheif keef. He said no.

he asked me if i heard black mamba by fab, i said no. Although i did remember the song surfacing around the time kob retired, i never heard it bc ion F wit fab.

he queued it up on his phone, passed it to me and I listened.

first, i heard kobes draft audio and it got to me.

next, i heard the kobe chants. It hit me lil more.

once i heard the slowed down “encore” sample come in, i had to give his phone back to him. I wasnt gonna make it.

gave it a listen today on my own and f’n lost it man.

fab did his thing on that.

have you heard Kobe Bryant by Lil Wayne? Pretty old, I think was before Kobe's 4th chip

My local Lids told me it’s a 4 hour wait but they’ll call me when the hat is ready. I’m cool with it since I’m close by anyway. Took one for me and my brother.

RIP Kobe, Gigi, and the other 7 victims. I'm still shook by this, hope all of you are dealing with the grief best you can.
Trying to deal with it. When I’m out driving doing deliveries I feel like I notice every 24 and 8 that’s on a sign or whatever. Pump gas? I stop it at $8. Out driving making deliveries, I’m not going over 24 mph. How long will this take to get over? The answer is, it never will. Can’t wait for Friday’s game and all star coming up.

I’m still hurting bros. Take care of yourselves and hold your loved ones tight. Cherish every moment and don’t take anything for granted. Don’t brush off your fam or friend who you have been planning to chill with for a while. Just do it

I’m giving my wife and my 10 month old my everything from now on. Nothing will stop me from spending time with them. Not work or paper chasing. No money can makeup for the time lost.

Back
Top Bottom