R.I.P Kobe Bryant.

Today is my late sisters bday. Happy birthday sis, R.I.P. and also R.I.P. to KB # 24, Gianna, the pilot and the Altobellis, Chesters, and Mauser.

Unds my 2011 NSW Victory destroyer. Leather cracked and chipped without putting conditioners. Gotta get it fixed.
aviary-image-1580868201238.jpeg
aviary-image-1580867299022.jpeg

Rest easy.
aviary-image-1580869029392.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I doubt they're gonna continue with new kobe sigs. It just wouldn't make much sense. Maybe they can continue his Mentality line or whatever the takedown models are. As far as retros, you're definitely going to continue seeing it. They were retroing Kobe's while Kobe was still playing. Nike had plans for the retros or in this case, Protros. Seeing as how they skipped from 1 to 4, the protro line probably gonna skip some models after the 5's (hopefully not the 8's) I think it wouldn't be fair to the fans that want his sneakers if they completely stopped all retros. The 5's have at least a handful of colorways already rumored. I think nike going to drop another kobe pack from 1-11 eventually. Or at least put his shoes up on nike ID on mamba day for fans can create unique tributes like when Nike put up the special option ID's for his retirement game
They skipped the 2 and 3 because they were trash

regardless anyone says on here, those twoare not popular shoes in his line.

4/5/6 are the most popular and the 8 right behind them

Gayle is treading thin ice with that. ALLEGED should always precede victim, especially in a case that went no further than a civil suit and dismissal. Okra and Gayle are never as thorough in their line of questioning when it involves their associates. They cross-examine the hell outta people when their answers don't align with their agendas.

I'm actually ambidextrous in that regard, I just don't really talk basketball analysis on niketalk ironically enough it just feels like bringing sand to the beach... what am I going to learn here that I'm not already listening to from the countless hours I watch ESPN or TNT, sports talk radio, or a few YouTube Hoops pages I follow.

and sports section is full to da brim with mega/official threads... an anathema to me when in on NT.
How are you when it comes to advanced statistics?

Lmao Evan Rachel Wood, the actress who called Kobe a rapist right after he passed, went private on Twitter and IG cause of the backlash.

She posted all the mean DMs she got in a bunch of separate posts on her IG to play victim.

Lmao Evan Rachel Wood, the actress who called Kobe a rapist right after he passed, went private on Twitter and IG cause of the backlash.

She posted all the mean DMs she got in a bunch of separate posts on her IG to play victim.
She called him a rapist dawg??? And I was supporting this corny bird when she was crying about her depression n ****.

Wild how many of these losers hate black men. Brb, about to go roast her dumb ***

Why was the Philly's real beef with Kobe..he seemed to rep for them hard in the early 2000's

beef wasnt to serious IMO

he felt some type of way when they chose iverson over him being that he was right here in our backyard . Once they passed on kobe he made it known every time they played that he was the best player and philly missed out

Why was the Philly's real beef with Kobe..he seemed to rep for them hard in the early 2000's
Can't speak for philly but I do remember kobe wasn't exactly the most liked at the time. Was just one of those players u loved to hate cause they were so damn good. I used to feel that way about Dirk too for a while.

The hate Philly gave him was due to the Finals win the season before. Along with the fact he was gonna become a great player in LA which people in Philly hated the most. Success somewhere other than. The hate was more of a trend than it was pure.

Back
Top Bottom