R.I.P. PAUL WALKER

I saw a suburban hit one them concrete joints, and it didn't even budge.  They completely chopped that pole and a nice size tree down before resting against that last tree. 

Last edited:

u guys see there is a new security camera video?

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=news/entertainment&id=9347872

and the car didn't catch fire till a minute after the wreck? sucks nobody was there to try to get them out before the fire.
Who's the genius that estimated they were traveling 45 mph? 
mean.gif

This is what I posted on my Facebook a few hours after I heard. I'm a huge car guy.

Even after a couple days I still can't believe it happened. Definitely going to miss his movies and his contributions to the car community and the world.
Definitely seems like it's hit hard with the car people. I remember seeing the first two in the theater on opening night. Place was packed with imports.

That was nice, I guess the fact that we know those are all acted scenes is prolly why I can't connect with it much, I'm sure they have a bunch of behind the scenes bloopers, those put into a montage would be an awesome tribute....tears will prolly be shed if they do that, specially at the end of F7

I just heard they have officially cancelled F&F 7

I understand why, but it sucks they should have honored him with that movie, but I'm assuming they just didn't have enough footage.

Crazy that a studio would pass on hundreds of millions for one actor....guess this world is not so full of greed as I thought..

I just heard they have officially cancelled F&F 7
They didn't cancel it they just put production on hold indefinitely.
 "Right now, all of us at Universal are dedicated to providing support to Paul's immediate family and our extended Fast & Furious family of cast, crew and filmmakers," Universal said in a statement. "At this time we feel it is our responsibility to shut down production on Fast & Furious 7 for a period of time so we can assess all options available to move forward with the franchise. We are committed to keeping Fast & Furious fans informed, and we will provide further information to them when we have it. Until then, we know they join us in mourning the passing of our dear friend Paul Walker."

This thread has gone south with all these nonsense posts.

The things being argued in this thread are idiotic and irrelevant . Pay you respect and cut the BS out.

If you have nothing nice to say then click the back arrow to the tope left of your screen or the X to the top right of your screen.
I sense some jimmy rustlage.

I understand why, but it sucks they should have honored him with that movie, but I'm assuming they just didn't have enough footage.

Crazy that a studio would pass on hundreds of millions for one actor....guess this world is not so full of greed as I thought..
Think again.

Bruh came in here with a contradictory affect laced post then really compared walker to Michael Jackson!? [emoji]128563[/emoji]

[emoji]128584[/emoji][emoji]9996[/emoji]️[emoji]128568[/emoji]

so whose fault afterall for pauls and rogers deaths ? how can a car worth 600k dollars or what get in flames after crushing with 50klm/h on a tree and how the hell a such expensive car cant be controlled when going with such a low speed ? for people saying that they shouldnt run with the car either , godamn man , the purpose of this car is to drive fast , if it isnt safe enough to drive fast withit just dont facking release it and dont praise it that its an amazing car.

I need to read NikeTalk's rules. porches 

so whose fault afterall for pauls and rogers deaths ? how can a car worth 600k dollars or what get in flames after crushing with 50klm/h on a tree and how the hell a such expensive car cant be controlled when going with such a low speed ? for people saying that they shouldnt run with the car either , godamn man , the purpose of this car is to drive fast , if it isnt safe enough to drive fast withit just dont facking release it and dont praise it that its an amazing car.

I need to read NikeTalk's rules. porches 

Car is not meant to be driven in the streets, that car should stay in a controlled track, you have crevices, uneven pavement, potholes, etc....

From what I hear that car is prolly one of the hardest cars to drive out...

Porsche gives the owners a booklet with the car pretty much telling you it can only be driven on smooth roads...watch that top gear video and the host himself tells you vital engine parts are only a few inches away and can result is several thousand dollars in damage. The pro driver (stig) spun out 6 times on that segment, now picture amateur drivers. The car is a handful on smooth purpose built roads...that street they crashed in has multiple large raised street line dividers (large circles) like on freeways. It's possible they lost control if the rear tires clipped one while accelerating at high speed.

Check out YouTube and watch Jay Leno spin out in a 2005 Carrera GT as he was doing 182 mph.

Last edited:
Man knock all that Porsche talk n 45 mph nonsense...that drone strike report/video is making the most sense right now.

No way that car is looking like that after going 45 mph while hitting that tree and the tree intact not burned...leaves still green n intact.

Smh knock it off! Bruh knew something n was probable going to do something about it n he got picked off before he could do so.

Eugenics has been going on for years now n what better way to slow down the population by altering (HAARP) the weather (katrina, Philippines, Haiti, etc) to certain areas to cause destruction then send in "help" laced with permanent birth control.

Critical thinking trumps all...

Last edited:

u guys see there is a new security camera video?

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=news/entertainment&id=9347872

and the car didn't catch fire till a minute after the wreck? sucks nobody was there to try to get them out before the fire.
Who's the genius that estimated they were traveling 45 mph? 
mean.gif
Yea seriously. how someone could look at that car and tell me a 45mph collision can do that to a vehicle is beyond me.

some poeples reasoning is that its made of Carbon Fiber. ummm, carbon fiber is strong as hell. there are plenty of street cars made out of Carbon Fiber. 

Man knock all that Porsche talk n 45 mph nonsense...that drone strike report/video is making the most sense right now.

No way that car is looking like that after going 45 mph while hitting that tree and the tree intact not burned...leaves still green n intact.

Smh knock it off! Bruh knew something n was probable going to do something about it n he got picked off before he could do so.

Eugenics has been going on for years now n what better way to slow down the population by altering (HAARP) the weather (katrina, Philippines, Haiti, etc) to certain areas to cause destruction then send in "help" laced with permanent birth control.

Critical thinking trumps all...

I see your reading conspiracy's. Did you see the one that also included this being linked to family guy? There's no conspiracy here nobody knows what the car looked like when it first crashed there could have been minimal front end damage who knows the car exploded and burned which is why it looks the way it does. Enough with that conspiracy crap. Every time something happens big in the world there's a conspiracy that **** gets old.

Just for reference:

Carbon Fiber has a strong tensile strength, but when force is applied to a focused point, it is fragile.

From Wikipedia: Carbon fiber is very strong when stretched or bent, but weak when compressed or exposed to high shock (e.g. a carbon fiber bar is extremely difficult to bend, but will crack easily if hit with a hammer).

Why are you guys trying to find who is at fault or blame here?

It was an accident. I swear, it's a human condition to always blame someone or something whenever something bad happens

While it's usually the "people die everyday, move on" kind of posts that cause arguments, there's a good way to have this discussion. Asking why Paul Walker's death has meant so much or what his career meant to certain people... that's perfectly fine and respectful. Implying people are gay for being upset about Paul Walker's death or that they have tube socks named Brian
mean.gif
yeah, that's just trolling. No other way around it.
if you actually read the post, you would see that the corny tube sock joke was a direct quote from Stillln729. I posted it because i found it ironic.

cant wait to see how this post gets twisted up and misconstrued.
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom