R.I.P. Pimp C - found Dead

what is a "natural cause"? like, is a heart attack a natural cause, or are they just sayin that cuz they aint really sure.

saying natural causes pretty much means that he wasnt killed and he didnt kill himself. i heard my radio station playing a tribute to him and i was like damnhes either dead or its his birthday, and i sure hope its his birthday....sadly it wasnt
frown.gif

my condolences to his fam, but honestly, rot in pieces to this cat. at least %#*% will HOPEFULLY quiet down a bit, dude talked wreckless for the hell of itwith nothing to back him up. BunB IS UGK, not this dope.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

my condolences to his fam, but honestly, rot in pieces to this cat. at least %#*% will HOPEFULLY quiet down a bit, dude talked wreckless for the hell of it with nothing to back him up. BunB IS UGK, not this dope.
Last time I checked, as a grown man you can say what the +#*+ you want to say, word to The Dude. Under no circumstances does his lip-professin'warrant a "rot in pieces". You may not have agreed with what Pimp C said, but who the +#*+ are you to say he's not UGK? Say that to Bun, andhe'll smack the %+%% outta you.

The thing I will miss the most is seeing him in videos with a flipped cellphone never leaving his side. Dude killed me every time with that. I was reallysurprised and taken back by this news and I wasn't even really a big fan. I think it's because I have a lot of respect for UGK. Dudes are/were veryreal.

my condolences to his fam, but honestly, rot in pieces to this cat. at least %#*% will HOPEFULLY quiet down a bit, dude talked wreckless for the hell of it with nothing to back him up. BunB IS UGK, not this dope.

Got damn, man...what the %%%*? That's some real disrespectful @%*# right there.

If you ain't feelin dude, you ain't feelin him...but why come in a post about his death, just to disrespect him? That's uncalled for.

R.I.P. to Pimp, i thought my dude was joking when he told me til they said it on the radio

one yaself for that one, thats some real disrespectful !%+@

Rot in pieces? You@*+!!*% serious? I could understand you saying that if dude raped your grandma or something, but come on, have some damn respect.

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

No one in the game jumped off a song like Pimp C did. From the "hol' up" to the "smoke somethin'", you already knew who it was and you knew he'd bring it...rippin' up his own tracks with UGK to features and remixes on others...

I'll miss Pimp C.
frown.gif

Man, you ain't lyin...that, and him havin the sell phone always in his hand...those are his trademarks.

I can't even front...this got me !%$%#$ up. Grew up listenin to UGK, and ya'll KNOW how I am about Southern artists.

Southern rap ain't gonna be the same.

A yo what the *+%% is wrong with you? You a %*%$% that talks like this only behind a computer screen. that was disrespectful as hell no matter how much youdisagreed with what he said. You acting like this man had a three way with your mom and sister..Calm down punk+@!* %*%$%

I just want to lighten up everybody and post this interview that Pimp C did a few months ago, that I thought was hilarious.

On Russell Simmons: "I just made peace with the lil n---- Short Dawg cause on the cool, it really wasn't his fault. It was ol'd----in-the-booty-Russell Simmons fault for not taking the message back to him and telling him to change his name. Yeah, I said 'd----in-the-booty.' Iknow what I'm talking about. %@!+*, I'll air you out too."

On Atlanta: "Atlanta is not the South. Atlanta is not the South, gotdamn it, when you go to Atlanta what does your clock say? When you get off the planefrom Los Angeles or Texas, what time do it be over there? Atlanta is East Coast time. You n----s ain't in the South."

On Lil' Troy: "He's a f---ing %@!+*, and I said it. I've been knowing he's a %@!+*, but I ain't gotta talk about no n---- wheneverybody knows you're a %@!+* and you're hiding."

Mike Jones and Lil Flip: "Them big ol' plates they be wearing that look like dinner plates? Them diamonds are monkey.You need to take that monkey sh-- back cause you embarrassing us."

On D-Boys (fans have speculated that he meant Young Jeezy): "All y'all n----s talking about selling dope? Ify'all n----s was some d-boys, guess what, man? I don't believe you n----s no more cause I'm seeing you n----s in button up shirts getting cute andpretty trying to look sexy. n----, f--- you. n----, and I ain't gotta say your name. Play with me and I'll expose the n----s that was wearing backpackswith their pant leg rolled up back then in Atlanta when me and Big Meech used to be off in the club kickin' it buying each other champagne."

roll.gif
roll.gif
at the bolded part. My dude Pimp C kept it real, and always told thetruth.

Rest In Peace Chad Butler best known as Pimp C.

It sounds like u talkin wreckless. I wish u would come to the H talkin like that only say this behind a screen. We'll teach ya some respect downhere.

I DARE you to go to Houston, Texas...or any part of Texas and say that right now.
I guarantee you that you will not leave the Lone Star State alive. orat least, anything less than a body cast.

indifferent.gif

RIP to one of the realest rappers....it just seem like they make timeless records that ppl still play till this day....he will be missed!!!

rot in pieces to this cat. at least %#*% will HOPEFULLY quiet down a bit, dude talked wreckless for the hell of it with nothing to back him up. BunB IS UGK, not this dope.

Whoa
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

No one in the game jumped off a song like Pimp C did. From the "hol' up" to the "smoke somethin'", you already knew who it was and you knew he'd bring it...rippin' up his own tracks with UGK to features and remixes on others...

I'll miss Pimp C.
frown.gif

Man, you ain't lyin...that, and him havin the sell phone always in his hand...those are his trademarks.

I can't even front...this got me !%$%#$ up. Grew up listenin to UGK, and ya'll KNOW how I am about Southern artists.

Southern rap ain't gonna be the same.

did cameron nelson say "sell phones" ?
laugh.gif

rot in pieces to this cat. at least %#*% will HOPEFULLY quiet down a bit, dude talked wreckless for the hell of it with nothing to back him up. BunB IS UGK, not this dope.
Only Chipper Jones can express my feelings about this bull
ec315247a150440787cb1121bedc4b6668a154b.gif

e6415e48a0594b0e5e3644d1ec5bc50f35724ca.gif

Damn bruh you should've never even entered the thread. You're a prime example of someone who knows not a damn thing about what he's talkin'about.

And$%%@@natural causes? At 33? I'd put money it was that drank that got to him. I'll never F with that+#@$. You find me a 40 or 50 year old dude whostay throwed off lean.....

Back
Top Bottom