R.I.P Teena Marie aka Lady T

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by al3x89

RIP...

but why do people get offended if someone doesn't know who she is? (see this with famous people.. is it really a big deal?)

i've never heard of her before in my life, i'm 21 btw...
Why would you click on a thread about someone dying and then ask Who? while u could just as easily gone to the big G and copy and pasted your way to glory.
R.I.P to a legend. Music just aint like it used to be 
frown.gif

You could have easily did a quick wiki search to find out who she is.

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by al3x89

RIP...

but why do people get offended if someone doesn't know who she is? (see this with famous people.. is it really a big deal?)

i've never heard of her before in my life, i'm 21 btw...
Why would you click on a thread about someone dying and then ask Who? while u could just as easily gone to the big G and copy and pasted your way to glory.
R.I.P to a legend. Music just aint like it used to be 
frown.gif

You could have easily did a quick wiki search to find out who she is.

Damn R.I.P.

Just read this online...I really never got into her music back then but when I started getting into music in the 90's I really liked listening to 80's singers like herself, rick james and prince.

Damn R.I.P.

Just read this online...I really never got into her music back then but when I started getting into music in the 90's I really liked listening to 80's singers like herself, rick james and prince.

damn @ what she listened too....nwa, epmd, etc thats crazy. i didnt know she was with cash money either.

damn @ what she listened too....nwa, epmd, etc thats crazy. i didnt know she was with cash money either.

Back
Top Bottom