R.I.P Trayvon

Did I say the conclusions were moral or always correct? No. The jury's expectation is come to a logical conclusion based on the evidence provided. I didn't defend it or even offer an opinion for that matter. Obviously if there's no video proof, they need to base their decision on SOMETHING. Is it always right? No. Is it risky to pass judgment without absolute proof? Yes.

Whoever said you takes things out of context was wrong. You just straight pull things out of your *** :smh:

Last edited:
and the whole "dont act white""stick with your own kind""dont try to "fit in"" **** is probably what makes the "racism" you say you perceive a REALITY.

yes i understand that in certain demographics of this country you already start at a disadvantage.  but if you truly wanted people to see you differently then wouldnt you accept that challenge and do your best to dismiss those (maybe) preconceived notions?

oh i see.  the problem is you are then abandoning "your own kind" by trying to "fit in" and then have to come in here and get ridiculed by your own "race" for not upholding the prejudices and resentment of your ancestors.  shame on you.

are there still whites who hate black? yes

the same as there are still germans who hate jews, turks who hate greeks and so on...

but these are the minority.

your going to live your life based off the prejudices of a few as opposed to the acceptance of many?

MOST PEOPLE HAVE MOVED ON.........HAVE YOU?

and Deuce, you keep referencing the "history of race" in this country.  while i admire your desire to study the past i must ask you, is it influencing how you interact with people today?
so what say you of people that do defy the stereotypes of their race?  are you assuming they don't experience prejudice?

Last edited:
ran out of reps....five pages ago

just finished catching up from yesterday and i have to say, props to Ninja for standing behind not only your values but your opinions as well. 

that Barkley interview is spot on,  enormous respect to him and his words.

i think alot of you are getting some emotions confused:  just because someone AGREES with the verdict doesnt mean that they believe Trayvon DESERVED to die, or that he was ACTING like a "thug" or even that Zimmerman is COMPLETELY without fault.  BUT as for how the case was presented and tried he IS innocent.

yall are acting like some of these opinions are mutually exclusive and that's couldnt be further from the truth. 

and the whole "dont act white""stick with your own kind""dont try to "fit in"" **** is probably what makes the "racism" you say you perceive a REALITY.

yes i understand that in certain demographics of this country you already start at a disadvantage.  but if you truly wanted people to see you differently then wouldnt you accept that challenge and do your best to dismiss those (maybe) preconceived notions?

oh i see.  the problem is you are then abandoning "your own kind" by trying to "fit in" and then have to come in here and get ridiculed by your own "race" for not upholding the prejudices and resentment of your ancestors.  shame on you.

are there still whites who hate black? yes

the same as there are still germans who hate jews, turks who hate greeks and so on...

but these are the minority.

your going to live your life based opposed to many?

MOST WHITE PEOPLE HAVE MOVED ON.........HAVE YOU?

Did I say the conclusions were moral or always correct? No. The jury's expectation is come to a logical conclusion based on the evidence provided. I didn't defend it or even offer an opinion for that matter. Obviously if there's no video proof, they need to base their decision on SOMETHING. Is it always right? No. Is it risky (?) to pass judgment without absolute proof? Yes.

Whoever said you takes things out of context was wrong. You just straight pull things out of your ***
mean.gif
so how can you say the jury came to the right decision based on the evidence when you are saying they are to draw from the evidence what they will?

so what say you of people that do defy the stereotypes of their race?  are you assuming they don't experience prejudice?
oh im sure they still do depending on where they are(demographically).  but i guarantee it is a fraction of the prejudice they would experience if they didnt.

Last edited:
oh im sure they still do depending on where they are(demographically).  but i guarantee it is a fraction of the prejudice they would experience if they didnt.
grin.gif

good question servechilled...

Dudes still have to experience some form of prejudice...right JF? That's just something brothers have to deal with regardless if they don't meet the stereotypes...

mean.gif

Last edited:
So they can convict Zimmerman wife for perjury but can't convict her husband with anything for killing someone :lol: Florida is a real life troll

Last edited:
H2HK - if TM was white, and the EXACT same thing happened (GZ followed him, bloody face, same evidence, trial, etc.), do you think the verdict would have been different? Srs.

So they can convict Zimmerman wife for perjury but can't charge her husband with anything for killing some
laugh.gif
Florida is a real life troll
What about the women who got 20 years in Fla for firing the warning shot at her husband? A ******g warning shot...

and Deuce, you keep referencing the "history of race" in this country.  while i admire your desire to study the past i must ask you, is it influencing how you interact with people today?
To answer your question it doesn't influence my initial interaction with people today. 
What about the women who got 20 years in Fla for firing the warning shot at her husband? A ******g warning shot...
I believe Governor Rick Scott of Florida is trying to pardon her.  I heard a brief statement regarding the pardon on TV yesterday.  Although she shouldn't gone to jail to begin with of course.  We'll see how that situation plays out. 

Anybody heard Obama statement just now? He just opened a national can of worms, glad he's not afraid to say what our people are thinking

of course. the crux of this is that the victim was black.
Right on. I'd like to think (and I hope) that you're wrong (for the simple fact that I'd like to think the decision was made purely on the evidence/lack there of), but obviously I can't say that for sure. Thanks for answering. 

Back
Top Bottom