R.I.P Trayvon

Meanwhile trayvon is dead because he attacked

A cat wit a legal gun....im glad none of ya are lawyers

laugh.gif
at Ninjahood acting like Zimmerman wouldn't have profiled and shot and killed him the same way he did Trayvon. You'd would've been a "black kid in a (champion) hoody."

Actually.  Ninjahood thinking he's something other than what he really is, but what else is new. 

:lol: at Ninjahood acting like Zimmerman wouldn't have profiled and shot and killed him the same way he did Trayvon. You'd would've been a "black kid in a (champion) hoody."

Obama's comments were actually spot on (for once). Didn't expect him to say that much, especially considering he didn't really HAVE to.

"Even tho I'm da same complexion as Trayvon, Zimmerman would have known I was a Dominican from da heightz b"

Are you effing serious? And you have the nerve to ask what was different between what you're saying and what Pres. Obama said?

Goodness. More than likely, he got popped BECAUSE he put his hands on him (whether it was in self-defense or not). was black

Is meth banning people from the thread, is that why people keep making different screenames?

I dont know how is more foolish,ninjahood
or the ones who keep talking to him :lol:

Oh im foolish because i understand law & dont see

This case racially? Cute..anything else u wanna

Contribute to da "blame da white man" campaign? :lol:

so you say he was killed because he was black. prove it!

then I'll be quiet forever!

prove to everyone, that he was killed because he was black.
GZ's self incriminating 911 call is not evidence?

or do you just plainly choose to ignore the prejudice in his words?

You are foolish because you want this thread to die, but you keep posting in it.
You are foolish because you said he hit him for a "fact"

I believe GZ approached GZ physically but I would never say that was a fact, because i was not there.

This case isn't racial, this case is moral.
A unarmed kid is dead and your comments are distasteful and saddening.

You are a disgrace to black men.

so you say he was killed because he was black. prove it!

then I'll be quiet forever!

prove to everyone, that he was killed because he was black.

GZ's self incriminating 911 call is not evidence?

or do you just plainly choose to ignore the prejudice in his words?

Da same phonecall nbc doctored to make it look like

zimmerman was racist? :lol: oh that one....

Last edited:
My only guess for ninjahood's comments in this thread is that he is being closely monitored by some members of the Republican establishment.  This is in hopes of him trying to get his Republican badge so he can be accepted into the establishment and let into the building.  Little does he know though, if and when he does get accepted as soon as they let him in the building he'll be given a mop and a bucket to begin cleaning to join the rest of the minorities over there. 

Meanwhile trayvon is dead because he attacked

A cat wit a legal gun....im glad none of ya are lawyers

How do you know he "attacked" Zimmerman though?
Have you not seen the picture of Zimmermans face after the incident

A bloody face and nose does not have to equate to being "attacked", as in Martin being the aggressor in the situation. Couldn't getting beat down be the byproduct of stepping to the wrong person? If I emerge from a fight that I started with a broken nose, can I really say that I was attacked?

C'mon son. Think harder. Either you're trolling (likely) or you're just plain slow.

You are foolish because you want this thread to die, but you keep posting in it.

I believe GZ approached GZ physically but I would never say that was a fact, because i was not there.

Sheeeesh :lol:

He's a Dominican from da heightz he's not black and if he was in Trayvon's place Zimmerman wouldn't of told the police he looks black

not black, latino.

Do you listen out of your ovaries? Must be if u stil

Callin me black, jesus :lol:

My only guess for ninjahood's comments in this thread is that he is being closely monitored by some members of the Republican establishment.  This is in hopes of him trying to get his Republican badge so he can be accepted into the establishment and let into the building.  Little does he know though, if and when he does get accepted as soon as they let him in the building he'll be given a mop and a bucket to begin cleaning to join the rest of the minorities over there. 

:lol: :lol:

If I was in a hoody at night in Sanford, FL Zimmerman wouldn't of considered me black pshh he would of gave me a pound cus I'm a Dominican from da heightz and I don't get called Moreno in my hood

Back
Top Bottom