R.I.P Trayvon

GZ's self incriminating 911 call is not evidence?

or do you just plainly choose to ignore the prejudice in his words?
Homie, if you want to say he wouldn't have been followed had he not been black, I'm not going to disagree. If you want to say Zimmy never would have approached and questioned him had he not been black, I'm not going to disagree, but once they got into a scuffle, all that goes out the window (as unfortunate as it is). It's at that point that the "evidence" which was presented in court comes into play - which was (smh) self-defense. As wack as that is, that's the law. An that is law whether white, yellow, orange, brown, or black. 

Now how the jury reacts whether white, yellow, orange, brown, or black is another conversation.

I

Homie, if you want to say he wouldn't have been followed had he not been black, I'm not going to disagree. If you want to say Zimmy never would have approached and questioned him had he not been black, I'm not going to disagree, but once they got into a scuffle, all that goes out the window (as unfortunate as it is). It's at that point that the "evidence" which was presented in court comes into play - which was (smh) self-defense. As wack as that is, that's the law. An that is law whether white, yellow, orange, brown, or black. 

Now how the jury reacts whether white, yellow, orange, brown, or black is another conversation.

Got a question. If two dudes fighting both have guns and one ends up dead, should the one that shot him go to jail or is that self defense?

I
Got a question. If two dudes fighting both have guns and one ends up dead, should the one that shot him go to jail or is that self defense?
I guess it would depend how the fight began, etc. If two dudes agree to throw hands and hands only, I'd argue ol boy should be locked up for murder.

Edit - it would also depend on if one was packing legally and the other wasn't. So situational it's hard to say.

P.S. How the eff do you quote multiple quotes in a row?

Last edited:
I guess it would depend how the fight began, etc. If two dudes agree to throw hands and hands only, I'd argue ol boy should be locked up for murder.

Edit - it would also depend on if one was packing legally and the other wasn't. So situational it's hard to say.

so without that agreement, its the wild west?

I

:lol: ok if both of them have a license to bare arms, end up in a fight, one gets shot. Why would you argue it's murder instead of self defense?

Clear as day both sides made huge mistakes that night. The part that ninja I believe has failed to realize is this 30 year old man tracked down a teenager (17 still equates to a teenager) and despite having third party tell him to conclude his pursuit he continued to do so. And those are just the facts that were 100% sure of. Everything else is by GZ's account so we will never get to know what actually happened because, a man fearing he is going to be charged for second degree murder will be very quick to make the story look as if he was attacked.

Florida should at the very least charged him for manslaughter. Guy has a checkered past of violence believe it or not. And I actually live in the city where Zimmerman graduated high school and have people that told me he would often pick fights lose and go home to tell his father who was the county magistrate. Needless to say this man didnt deserve to be let off free considering all the events leading up to "trayvon beating down on him "(again his side of a one sided story). If this verdict was correct then hypothetically a person found fighting another person should be locked up for 10 to 25 years because those fighting just took it to a level in which the other could have shot and killed for self defense. If you believe this mans story it's one thing but, to believe he was within his rights to shoot an unarmed teenager your thought process is flawed.

Are you effing serious? And you have the nerve to ask what was different between what you're saying and what Pres. Obama said?

Goodness. More than likely, he got popped BECAUSE he put his hands on him (whether it was in self-defense or not). was black

haven't been lurking in this thread for obvious reasons...but as to what i just quoted and underlined..

you people are still debating this? after almost 300 pages? at this point the discussion is probably more ignorant than productive. :smh: lowkey want to know what meth thinks of this foolery (this thread not the case)

for those who didn't know...

racism is racism. its there or its not. If you can't accept that at this point, then you are racist, in denial..or both.

TM was profiled by an armed GZ, who felt he could confront because he was armed. his safety was off before he got out the car, figuratively speaking (prolly literally to. Regardless of who threw the first punch, its racism. Period.

Jordan Davis getting rolled up on by an old white guy who picked a fight with him and had HIS safety off, gets killed. he appeared suspicious. Racism. His case is ongoing.

Marrisa Alexander, taking a gun shoots...a slab of sheet rock, also known as a wall, to scare her historically abusive boyfriend FROM BEATING HER ***. She uses the same self defense argument, GZ used, except she killed no one. That argument is tossed out, and the jury finds her guilty in less than 15min, whereas the mostly white jury found GZ innocent in 12 hrs?. She is now doing year 2 of her 20 yr sentence. Racism.

at the end of the day, 2 witnesses were present, one killed the other, and that is all. murder or at least voluntary manslaughter (depending on how u define the difference) was the right approach for what happened, but just not with the lack of evidence to definitively prove gz a liar. which he is.

but look at this case for what it is. take it at face value. another boy was profiled for being black, for doing nothing wrong, and as a result was shot dead in the street by another gun happy racist citizen. its not the first time this happened, it won't be the last.

for me, this case is just another reminder of some unfortunate realities of this country. It means that when i have children, i will have to tell them to take the world for what it is..a place where you can succeed and live a normal happy life with whoever you want, but with greater difficulty than those who are white. and that in this country, you will be considered a threat to many because of how you look, not who you are.

but no matter what people say, above all else, its who you are that matters.

Clear as day both sides made huge mistakes that night. The part that ninja I believe has failed to realize is this 30 year old man tracked down a teenager (17 still equates to a teenager) and despite having third party tell him to conclude his pursuit he continued to do so. And those are just the facts that were 100% sure of. Everything else is by GZ's account so we will never get to know what actually happened because, a man fearing he is going to be charged for second degree murder will be very quick to make the story look as if he was attacked.

Florida should at the very least charged him for manslaughter. Guy has a checkered past of violence believe it or not. And I actually live in the city where Zimmerman graduated high school and have people that told me he would often pick fights lose and go home to tell his father who was the county magistrate. Needless to say this man didnt deserve to be let off free considering all the events leading up to "trayvon beating down on him "(again his side of a one sided story). If this verdict was correct then hypothetically a person found fighting another person should be locked up for 10 to 25 years because those fighting just took it to a level in which the other could have shot and killed for self defense. If you believe this mans story it's one thing but, to believe he was within his rights to shoot an unarmed teenager your thought process is flawed.

Man you can't discuss this with Ninjahood. To him "Trayvon was da aggressor and got what he asked for"

so everything prior is out the window? all that matters is the "fight".  that TM put GZ in a situation where he feared for his life. 

it sounds like the defense is, "GZ was scared, he shot to save his life, and his fear and will to survive is more important that anything else in this case."

I didn't think "those ******** always get away" meant black people. 

I actually took it as what he believe to be thieves ....

PROVE IT!

Only idiots think 1 party has da best interest in mind.

Word to obama & black unemployment.. Meanwhile

Da shuckin & jivin ****** rather cry about trayvon

Getting blasted cuz he picked a fighted with a armed

Man then they fellow blacks wasting each other in

Chicago or completely destroying Detroit cuz

rampant corruption. Da idiots on my **** as usual

Are da same race hustlers with da "im black whoa

Is me" attitude using that bull **** as a excuse on

Why they aint **** or gonna be ****. **** outta here

With that weak ****. Zimmerman could gladly blast

Me if i was stupid enough to attempt to steal on a

***** with a carry & conceal... ******g idiots in here

I swear...im glad im a latino, we dont look our skin

Or language barrier As some sort of crutch unlike

Some of you weak ******.

Da whole case was won on self defense for da

Thousandth time..if trayvon keeps his hands to

Himself then he's still alive today..period

Word to obama & black unemployment.. Meanwhile

Da shuckin & jivin ****** rather cry about trayvon

Getting blasted cuz he picked a fighted with a armed

Man then they fellow blacks wasting each other in

Chicago or completely destroying Detroit cuz

rampant corruption. Da idiots on my **** as usual

Are da same race hustlers with da "im black whoa

Is me" attitude using that bull **** as a excuse on

Why they aint **** or gonna be ****. **** outta here

With that weak ****. Zimmerman could gladly blast

Me if i was stupid enough to attempt to steal on a

***** with a carry & conceal... ******g idiots in here

I swear...im glad im a latino, we dont look our skin

Some of you weak ******.

Da whole case was won on self defense for da

Thousandth time..if trayvon keeps his hands to

Himself then he's still alive today..period

:lol: :lol: someone got da Dominican from da heightz riled up now

C'mon son.

:lol: ok if both of them have a license to bare arms, end up in a fight, one gets shot. Why would you argue it's murder instead of self defense?

Again, it would depend on the situation, do you not agree? Ex: I'm walking to the bar, I get mugged, get into a scuffle, am getting choked out, and by the grace of god am able to get to my piece and shoot my attacker. Turns out my attacker was also packing. In that case, I would have a valid self defense argument.

Some of you weak ******.

Reported.

Now I see why you talking about trayvon like that with no sympathy in your heart.

You hate what you are so bad.

*spits on you*

He was criminally profiled because of his skin color, that's ok?
according to you - if you listen to the 9/11 call he didn't mention anything about race until asked.

he was describing what to him seem to be a suspicious person in his hood. then he said he looks black, but the way he said it, you can even argue if he was even sure! The second time after he took a better look he said he is black male.

you guys are getting bend out of shape because others have opinions and listening and reading the same things you guys are, they see difference.

I just dont get it!

you are sitting here, saying he was profile because of his skin color, but yet, you haven't proved it!

Link? Reading apparently isn't your thing huh? I clarified how the justice system works for you in theory about 10x. You still haven't grasped it. Now you're saying I'm upholding the verdict as a triumph? Jesus Christ. Take a nap...
Did you quote the wrong person? When did I say TM was the aggressor? :stoneface:

And I don't have a "crew." I'm a grown *** man. What is this Westside Story?

I do get in conflicts with blacks though. My black friends and I always argue about sports and women.

Quoted wrong post. My bad, using my phone.

C'mon son.

Again, it would depend on the situation, do you not agree? Ex: I'm walking to the bar, I get mugged, get into a scuffle, am getting choked out, and by the grace of god am able to get to my piece and shoot my attacker. Turns out my attacker was also packing. In that case, I would have a valid self defense argument.

And if you didn't get to your gun and he shot you first, could he claim self defense? Apparently the situation that's leads up to the scuffle doesn't matter. Only thing that matters is you were fighting for your life in the middle of that scuffle.

what do a thief look like? what does the dictionary say a thief looks like?
here we go again ...

I guess the common thief burglarize homes wearing suits and ties .. I'm not saying what he did was wrong, but if someone is wearing a hoodie and walking looking at houses in a place that has been rob before, acting suspicious in the rain, i guess he will not stand out to you!

give me a break

btw, I'm not saying this was what TM was doing for argument sakes, but it is what GZ is describing to the 9/11 operator. So, IMHO what he is describing is someone suspicious .. not a thug, or black innocent man, but a suspicious individual.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom