R.I.P Trayvon

Ninjahood finally turned heel and went on his race rant. While you **** on black people, throw out your Dipset posters, NBA jerseys and sneaker collection all of which are predicated by black culture.

according to you - if you listen to the 9/11 call he didn't mention anything about race until asked.

he was describing what to him seem to be a suspicious person in his hood. then he said he looks black, but the way he said it, you can even argue if he was even sure! The second time after he took a better look he said he is black male.
so what was TM doing that was so suspicious? 

and if its as you say then

1) calling when he not even sure of the race, when in his mind he is supposed to be thinking of all these other robberies that have taken place, could be calling the police on a white person right now.

2) he said he looks black, as if to validate his suspicions based on this persons race.

3) after confirming the male is black, he proceeds to carry out his mission.

Only idiots think 1 party has da best interest in mind.

Word to obama & black unemployment.. Meanwhile

Da shuckin & jivin ****** rather cry about trayvon

Getting blasted cuz he picked a fighted with a armed

Man then they fellow blacks wasting each other in

Chicago or completely destroying Detroit cuz

rampant corruption. Da idiots on my **** as usual

Are da same race hustlers with da "im black whoa

Is me" attitude using that bull **** as a excuse on

Why they aint **** or gonna be ****. **** outta here

With that weak ****. Zimmerman could gladly blast

Me if i was stupid enough to attempt to steal on a

***** with a carry & conceal... ******g idiots in here

I swear...im glad im a latino, we dont look our skin

Or language barrier As some sort of crutch unlike

Some of you weak ******.

Da whole case was won on self defense for da

Thousandth time..if trayvon keeps his hands to

Himself then he's still alive today..period

Sorry bruh, I can't understand what the hell you're saying.

How do you expect people to respect what you say or treat you seriously when you type like an uneducated fool?

Last edited:

1) calling when he not even sure of the race, when in his mind he is supposed to be thinking of all these other robberies that have taken place, could be calling the police on a white person right now.

2) he said he looks black, as if to validate his suspicions based on this persons race.

dude - let the question be answer by someone that has a valid point ..

like seriously, I guess you never seen someone doing something that is off to you. whether you are right or wrong, you are thinking of what he is doing it or why!

I have!

you make no sense all the time!

1. I don't even know if this was a question or what .. confused!

2. he said he looks black after the police officer asked him, he was just describing what the attire was.

3. what was his mission, your opinion? please dude - give me a break!

He was criminally profiled because of his skin color, that's ok?

you are sitting here, saying he was profile because of his skin color, but yet, you haven't proved it!

So now he wasn't criminally profiled because of his skin color? :lol:

Why did he call the cops? There were robberies in his neighborhood

Who were these robberies caused by? African American males

Who was George Zimmerman referencing when he said "they" always get away? African American robbers who previously vandalized his neighborhood

Why did he prefix his 911 call with "there's been robberies and I see someone suspicious"? He thought he found someone who fit the description of the previous criminals

How does Trayvon Martin fit the description of those criminals? His skin color

but if someone is wearing a hoodie and walking looking at houses in a place that has been rob before, acting suspicious in the rain, i guess he will not stand out to you!

give me a break

btw, I'm not saying this was what TM was doing for argument sakes, but it is what GZ is describing to the 9/11 operator. So, IMHO what he is describing is someone suspicious .. not a thug, or black innocent man, but a suspicious individual.
eek.gif

I

Got a question. If two dudes fighting both have guns and one ends up dead, should the one that shot him go to jail or is that self defense?

I guess it would depend how the fight began, etc. If two dudes agree to throw hands and hands only, I'd argue ol boy should be locked up for murder.

Edit - it would also depend on if one was packing legally and the other wasn't. So situational it's hard to say.

P.S. How the eff do you quote multiple quotes in a row?

how would it affect the outcome if one was legal and the other one wasn't?

So now he wasn't criminally profiled because of his skin color?
laugh.gif

Who was George Zimmerman referencing when he said "they" always get away? African American robbers who previously vandalized his neighborhood

Why did he prefix his 911 call with "there's been robberies and I see someone suspicious"? He thought he found someone who fit the description of the previous criminals

yet, I didn't hear none of this ..

I think he said - clear as day - he looks black, follow seconds later by he is black.

he could of have been cuban, dominican, puertorican ... come on now.

I only wear Sneakers endorsed by white athletes.

.... :smh: You know how mad I was when I found out Blake griffin wasnt white ? Im so tired of wearing nothing but Chucks and cleats

If your sarcasm meter happens to be broken, dont report me. Im obviously not speaking seriously... if you couldn't tell 0o

Last edited:
So now he wasn't criminally profiled because of his skin color? :lol:

yet, I didn't hear none of this ..

I think he said - clear as day - he looks black, follow seconds later by he is black.

he could of have been cuban, dominican, puertorican ... come on now.
So he didn't know who he was calling the cops on before he called him? Ok you play devil's advocate with someone else I'm over it lol

1) he called when he not even sure of the race of the person he was looking at. In his mind he is supposed to be thinking of all these other robberies that have taken place. He could potentially be calling the police on a white/innocent person at this moment.

dude, you are the epitome of let me wait to someone answer intelligently so I can piggy back with them. 

you have been at this for almost a week, and I have yet to see you answer with anything remotely argumentative like others have!
nah im just not gonna write a book for you

So he didn't know who he was calling the cops on before he called him? Ok you play devil's advocate with someone else I'm over it lol
I posted the 9/11 recording - listen to it. 

from the call it seemed like he didn't know the race ...

you can sit here and argue all you want, but you are basing this on your personal opinion, while I only can go by what I hear.

just saying ... you arguing with the wrong dude if you think I'm saying what happen was wrong and if you think GZ wasn't guilty. but i can't base that on beliefs - but what was proven!

nah im just not gonna write a book for you
naw brah, you aren't going to write a book for anything - after all why start now. your answers have all been 1/2 lines and or pictures or stupid quotes .. nothing of importance that will make someone think about what you are saying and potentially say, damn you know, you are right!

just saying!

I posted the 9/11 recording - listen to it. 

from the call it seemed like he didn't know the race ...

you can sit here and argue all you want, but you are basing this on your personal opinion, while I only can go by what I hear.

just saying ... you arguing with the wrong dude if you think I'm saying what happen was wrong and if you think GZ wasn't guilty. but i can't base that on beliefs - but what was proven!
You just said it seems he didn't know the race, that's your opinion right? Your interpretation of his words and tone? Don't tell me about basing stuff on my opinion then

Sorry bruh, I can't understand what the hell you're saying.

How do you expect people to respect what you say or treat you seriously when you type like an uneducated fool?

True, your a cold hearted individual but ya know what I guess it's a cold world ninjahood huh?

You just said it seems he didn't know the race, that's your opinion right? Your interpretation of his words and tone? Don't tell me about basing stuff on my opinion then
actually what I said, base on his response is an educated guess.

not an opinion!

once again, I don't know what he was thinking, but from what we hear in the 9/11 tape it seemed/appears that he didn't know he was black. 

if someone is sure and assertive, the answer would of have been is black instead of he looks white, that's a person that doesn't know.

if I would of have heard, - there's a black boy wearing a hoodie and he looks suspicious my opinions would of have been different. but that's not how it went!

Last edited:
actually what I said, base on his response is an educated guess.

not an opinion!

once again, I don't know what he was thinking, but from what we hear in the 9/11 tape it seemed/appears that he didn't know he was black. 

if someone is sure and assertive, the answer would of have been is black instead of he looks white, that's a person that doesn't know.

if I would of have heard, - there's a black boy wearing a hoodie and he looks suspicious my opinions would of have been different. but that's not how it went!

My fault that's not a opinion rather a assumption. You're assuming he didn't know Trayvon was black. So you're not going off of facts. My assumption is he called the police because he saw a person who fits the description of recent breaks in, black males.

Again your assumption is no better than mine.

Back
Top Bottom