R.I.P Trayvon

My fault that's not a opinion rather a assumption. You're assuming he didn't know Trayvon was black. So you're not going off of facts. My assumption is he called the police because he saw a person who fits the description of recent breaks in, black males.

Again your assumption is no better than mine.
You are correct .

I have to assume that's what he meant based on that conversation with the 9/11.

Did the prosecution presented all the other 9/11 recording from previous phone calls?

Did they clearly show that he was racially profiling TM?

Only idiots think 1 party has da best interest in mind.

Word to obama & black unemployment.. Meanwhile

Da shuckin & jivin ****** rather cry about trayvon

Getting blasted cuz he picked a fighted with a armed

Man then they fellow blacks wasting each other in

Chicago or completely destroying Detroit cuz

rampant corruption. Da idiots on my **** as usual

Are da same race hustlers with da "im black whoa

Is me" attitude using that bull **** as a excuse on

Why they aint **** or gonna be ****. **** outta here

With that weak ****. Zimmerman could gladly blast

Me if i was stupid enough to attempt to steal on a

***** with a carry & conceal... ******g idiots in here

I swear...im glad im a latino, we dont look our skin

Or language barrier As some sort of crutch unlike

Some of you weak ******.

Da whole case was won on self defense for da

Thousandth time..if trayvon keeps his hands to

Himself then he's still alive today..period

Sorry bruh, I can't understand what the hell you're saying.

How do you expect people to respect what you say or treat you seriously when you type like an uneducated fool?

Thats funny, cuz according to da prosecution's star

Witness her dialect wasnt a problem :lol: >D

With that weak ****
. Zimmerman could gladly blast

Some of you weak ******.

Son...if you ain't black...you can't really say **** like this...
grin.gif

Dead ***...you hear this dude talking like he's a lifelong member of the GOP with stripes, and he says he's not black...but the ***** talking bout shucking and jiving ******. 

FOH. 

I'm on point with mine my g...and I'm out here doing mine regardless of the odds stack against me. 

Doing it in the south my dude, where we face this **** constantly, and we have to be smart enough to navigate this ****. 

Talking bout who ain't gonna be ****...but you haven't answered one question posed about institutionalized racism, or the effects that it has on all minorities whether you're black, brown, or yellow. 

We don't use that as a crutch...we point out the facts bruh.

Dudes been over here over 400 years going through the same ****, we built this ******g country b...

America's first immigrant. Don't ever forget that. 

Last edited:
My fault that's not a opinion rather a assumption. You're assuming he didn't know Trayvon was black. So you're not going off of facts. My assumption is he called the police because he saw a person who fits the description of recent breaks in, black males.

Again your assumption is no better than mine.
You are correct .

I have to assume that's what he meant based on that conversation with the 9/11.

Did the prosecution presented all the other 9/11 recording from previous phone calls?

Did they clearly show that he was racially profiling TM?

You don't have to assume that, you just are assuming that. I can assume by him saying "he seems black" means he wasn't 100% sure but in his mind he thought he was black and him thinking he was black was the reason he called the police. See?

He was charged with murder not a hate crime so I didn't expect the prosecution to focus their case on proving that. I guess that 911 operator who played Zimmermans history of calling the police didn't display a pattern.

You don't have to assume that, you just are assuming that. I can assume by him saying "he seems black" means he wasn't 100% sure but in his mind he thought he was black and him thinking he was black was the reason he called the police. See?

He was charged with murder not a hate crime so I didn't expect the prosecution to focus their case on proving that. I guess that 911 operator who played Zimmermans history of calling the police didn't display a pattern.
You are correct, we are two different people - are assumptions will differ.

Ok lets say he did criminally and racially profile TM, then what? He followed him to kill him?

You are correct, we are two different people - are assumptions will differ.

Ok lets say he did criminally and racially profile TM, then what? He followed him to kill him?

No I don't believe he followed him with the intent to kill. I believe he followed him in his mind to try to stop him from doing a criminal activity. Those actions led to a death of a person though. Which is why I believe it was involuntary manslaughter.

No I don't believe he followed him with the intent to kill. I believe he followed him in his mind to try to stop him from doing a criminal activity. Those actions led to a death of a person though. Which is why I believe it was involuntary manslaughter.
Ok - now you are closer to what I'm thinking.

However, if he didn't follow TM with the intent to kill and if we do believe TM attack first because he was fearful of GZ following him, what you are saying is that GZ didn't have an excuse to pull out and shoot him to defend himself?

With that weak ****. Zimmerman could gladly blast

Some of you weak ******.

You say some silly ****, that constantly tops itself.

You're uneducated, work a blue collar job, and still live as if you're 16

And you're telling other people what THEY...sorry DEY need to do? What exactly have you accomplished in life for anyone to follow your words of wisdom? At least the black toms normally have something going on for themselves.

Ok - now you are closer to what I'm thinking.

However, if he didn't follow TM with the intent to kill and if we do believe TM attack first because he was fearful of GZ following him, what you are saying is that GZ didn't have an excuse to pull out and shoot him to defend himself?

I don't think that should be an excuse because his wrong assumption is the reason he ended up in that situation. He put Trayvon in that situation, not the other way around. I think I asked before, it doesn't matter what caused the fight only what happen during the fight?

At the minimum George Zimmerman made a mistake by following that kid. His mistake caused someone's life. I believe there should a punishment for that.

Do you think George Zimmerman committed a crime that the prosecution couldn't prove? Or do you agree it was self defense?

Sorry bruh, I can't understand what the hell you're saying.

How do you expect people to respect what you say or treat you seriously when you type like an uneducated fool?
You say some silly ****, that constantly tops itself.

You're uneducated, work a blue collar job, and still live as if you're 16

And you're telling other people what THEY...sorry DEY need to do? What exactly have you accomplished in life for anyone to follow your words of wisdom? At least the black toms normally have something going on for themselves.

This speech :nthat:

Sadly the ones who need to watch it most, aren't intelligent enough to get it, or will wait for Fixed News to translate it for them.

I don't think that should be an excuse because his wrong assumption is the reason he ended up in that situation. He put Trayvon in that situation, not the other way around. I think I asked before, it doesn't matter what caused the fight only what happen during the fight?

At the minimum George Zimmerman made a mistake by following that kid. His mistake caused someone's life. I believe there should a punishment for that.

Do you think George Zimmerman committed a crime that the prosecution couldn't prove? Or do you agree it was self defense?
Personal Opinion;

I think he should of have been charged with manslaughter. I don't believe that his wounds are consistent with one of a man that was fighting for his life. 

As a person that have been in fights before, I never thought I was fighting for my life. Hurting or be hurt, yes, but not for my life. In addition, I think as a person with a gun, he should of have shown restraint and used it as last resort. It seem that the altercation didn't last long enough to be even called a life or death struggle. And since Zimmerman clearly said he had to pull the gun when he was at the bottom, TM wrestling for the gun would not have been an option.

Looking at the evidence, and listening to the forensic evidence this is my opinion of what happen.

GZ lost track of TM for a few minutes.

A few minutes past before they met up.

TM attacked GZ out of pure fright - if this wasn't the case, then I don't believe TM would of have ran initially. 

Like any normal scuffle of people that can't fight, they wrestle and ended up in the ground with TM on top.

TM was probably just holding GZ down and/or trying to bash his head in the ground. However, I don't think he was quit bashing the head in the ground but instead just kind of holding him down because of the minor cuts to the back of the case.

GZ instead of trying to actually defend himself and or trying to push TM off he went for his gun and point blank shot him. 

However, before he shot TM I don't believe GZ was afraid for his life. The reason I come to that assumption is because I I believe if he was in the bottom and truly scare, more than one shot would of have been fired. Anyways, I can't prove this so I would of have let it slide and gave GZ a passed.

Moving along, after GZ shot him, TM leaned up and tried to stand up. On his way up, the life was sucked up and he felt face first holding his chest.

So - this is why I believe if the evidence was presented better and manslaughter was explained and or try to be the initial charge. GZ would of have been in jailed.

Hell, if someone would of have said premeditated murder and proved that he racially profile Martin, he intentionally planned this and could of have prove this. I would of have bought into it.

I'm not saying that GZ wasn't afraid or that he wasn't acting in self defense, what I'm saying is the actions taken by GZ were excessive IMHO.

Last edited:
Repped you bruh, I appreciate a mature conversation. I agree with almost everything you said but the conclusion from both of us is Zimmerman should of been guilty of something.

Back
Top Bottom