R Kelly is a sick and sadistic individual

tenor.gif

Apparently, this time, its him without a doubt. **** It was him last time without a doubt. The chick just settled.

One of his boys turned it in and can identify them but does it matter if the tape is 7-10 years old? It’s gonna be crazy to see this go down.

One of his boys turned it in and can identify them but does it matter if the tape is 7-10 years old? It’s gonna be crazy to see this go down.

If the person in the video doesn't come forward and say it is them, I don't see how they prove it was him in the tape. He will deny it's him. And if the alleged victim denies that it is them, I don't see how it ends differently than the pee tape.

They got his whole game plan from the last time he skated.

They probably got enough evidence to identity Kells, and confirm the girl is underage without the girl's testimony.

Sneak witness tampering not gonna help him this time.

Ask OJ how the system treats you on the next go around. Kells done

Like I said before after they put him away I just wanna see if these social media warriors as well as law enforcement bring this same attitude to the white pedos in hollywood. Folks get offended when you bring that up.

Ask OJ how the system treats you on the next go around. Kells done

Yeah and the public outcry been big. Doubt they let him walk again. The first tape shoulda put him away but that **** dragged on so long and the girl and her parents accepted his pay off money.

Its always crazy to me how quick ppl are to condone rape when it happens towards criminals.

Suddenly its acceptable and desired to happen :lol:
I remember reading a satirical news article titled "Culture of Prison Violence Delights Civilized, Justice-Seeking Populace" after Jared Fogle got assaulted in prison.

Wish I could still find the link. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom