R Kelly is a sick and sadistic individual

I canceled R.Kelly after I seen some documentary last year. Low and behold, I had to delete "Snake" and "Fiesta" yesterday, forgot I even had them in the library. I've gone out with probably 3 or 4 girls that got molested as a kid or teenager and seeing how emotional scarred they are, I had no hesitation deleting him of my devices. I usually don't cancel anyone reflexively, but dude is a bad person.

Mann…if he missing with boys too yall fan might as well burn all his stuff on a CD because its a WRAP. Kellz gonna get Pill Cosby cancelled. Pull his **** from the cloud.

Mann…if he missing with boys too yall fan might as well burn all his stuff on a CD because its a WRAP. Kellz gonna get Pill Cosby cancelled. Pull his **** from the cloud.

Why would that be where the line is drawn if it hasn't already been drawn?

EYE am not a "fan", I am just asking.

On another note, wth was jay thinking man

Smh

You know he knew and knows where the rest of the bodies are buried.

wavycrocket wavycrocket

During his trial a couple of men who were boys have testified

Much less how one of the chicks said she used to poke dude
One of the men testified Feelin on Yo Booty was about an underage boy?

Cuz that was the post being talked about man.

I firmly believe everyone in the industry knew, same **** as weinstein.
they just didnt care…kelly was on top of the world at one point. Biggest name in music.
true he was a weirdo and did some unforgiveable ****. But man he made some jams. Robert is def
Outtta there but r kelly aint going nowhere

I firmly believe everyone in the industry knew, same **** as weinstein.
they just didnt care…kelly was on top of the world at one point. Biggest name in music.
true he was a weirdo and did some unforgiveable ****. But man he made some jams. Robert is def
Outtta there but r kelly aint going nowhere
1630478870349.gif

I just hope the era of the "inside secret" in industries for all these dudes is coming to an end. Enough with letting power, fame and connections letting people get off. They're probably the loudest idiots crying about "cancel culture" too because they feel their time coming, watch em.

Some of the same fake he men women haters who needs it be known they're going to bump R Kelly no matter what (irony?) tend to be homophobic as well, so the news of Kellz sucking soft, uninterested boy penis against their will might mess with them.

Its not necessarily a line as opposed to something thats going to expedite the inevitable.

Back
Top Bottom