R Kelly is a sick and sadistic individual

How many of yall think these companies don't REALLY care but they just enjoy the good looking PR? I wonder how much Spotify really gives a damn, considering he did his dirt damn near 20 years ago.

Not saying there should be a statute of limitations on sexual abuse/rape.

He probably thinks he's untouchable. Going all the way back to the 90's with Aaliyah and everything else in between until now. Dude still roaming free.

Someone probably cares, ya'll talk about companies like it's always just this business minded monolith when a lot of times personal feelings seep in and stick depending on your power in the company.

XXAttencion is 100% correct. They need to look at EVERYONE if they are going down this road.

Mike Jackson included

Just heard on 'she's got that vibe' where he's giving shout outs, dude says 'little cute Aliyah's got it' :smh: no way he wasn't vetting her back then.
yup she was 12 years old

disgusting

and then he produced her first album and titled it “age aint nothin but a number”

they let that ***** get away with that flagrant **** because the industry protects pedophiles

The music is still on Spotify so what does it matter ? Who listens to spotifys bum mixes and stations anyway. Ignition remix has 330 million streams

How is Chris Brown still making music he beat the brakes off Rihanna like bad and the women/industry still want and support him...there was a recent photo of him choking some girl on a balcony lol and yet there’s no backlash against him.

Spotify only did that so they could get a little attention. There's really no point in announcing that when the music is still available on their app.
I keep all the R Kelly tracks I love saved under songs so I wouldn't have to listen to no random playlists.

Also if they pulled every movie where an actor or director was linked to some heinous crime.
I recently found out that the director of Powder was convicted of something along the lines of statutory rape years before the film. Certain clientele considered quitting mid-filming. There was criticism surrounding the movie because they felt like he was using the movie to justify his sexual abuse towards children, basically to imply that children are more advanced than we think. Kind of a reach but interesting call-out.

I was listening to "I'm A Flirt" last week and realized that R.Kelly isn't really a true friend lmao.

Dude would snatch your girl the minute she gives him eye contact.

I was listening to "I'm A Flirt" last week and realized that R.Kelly isn't really a true friend lmao.

Dude would snatch your girl the minute she gives him eye contact.
He’d snatch her
And give her herpes
Since him and usher
Was messing with the same girl

Back
Top Bottom